Bellazon

34 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

@SamSam Heidi seriously requested things?? I know Heidi has always had a bit more of an "out there" personality, quite loud etc compared to Ale, but still. I don't know about others but I'd feel so weird asking and demanding to get a certain look lol. It just seems rude... 

Yes, I’ve read before that Heidi would choose her outfits and the biggest wings. But I think when you are the no. 1 Angel, that’s a privilege you’ve earned. She’s one of the best walkers with big wings. And maybe as she got older, she felt like she couldn’t just wear whatever VS would throw at her and still look perfect like the younger ones. I know Tyra did not want to show her ass, so she always had something covering it such as a skirt or a train.

6 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Yes, I’ve read before that Heidi would choose her outfits and the biggest wings. But I think when you are the no. 1 Angel, that’s a privilege you’ve earned. She’s one of the best walkers with big wings. And maybe as she got older, she felt like she couldn’t just wear whatever VS would throw at her and still look perfect like the younger ones. I know Tyra did not want to show her ass, so she always had something covering it such as a skirt or a train.

I also heard (read) somewhere that Lily got to choose her outfit(s). 

8 minutes ago, ivancica said:

I also heard (read) somewhere that Lily got to choose her outfit(s). 

Yes, apparently Lily at least requested/suggested that she would get Magdalena’s outfit, so they switched outfits like the day before the show. But I dunno if she has been able to choose what she wants to wear based on sketches or the finished products before they start assigning the outfits to specific models in fittings.

victoria-secret-fashion-show-2014.jpg

20 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

What were the segments in order again? And does anyone know why they moved Punk Angels as the opening?

Maybe they’ve calculated that viewership always drops during the airing of the show so the most pair of eyes they can get is at the start so it’d be better to sell the collaboration then.

31 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

What were the segments in order again? And does anyone know why they moved Punk Angels as the opening?

The order is

Punk Angels

Porcelain Angels

A Winter Tale

Millenial Nation

Goddesses

Nomadic Adventure

35 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

http://www.vogue.co.uk/article/victorias-secret-fashion-show-2017-backstage-pictures

“Things always change dramatically in the run-up to show time,” Neophitou-Apostolou said behind-the-scenes. “We had a last-minute change at 3.30 this morning for the punk section, which was supposed to close the show, and is now opening it. The team felt that the Balmain looks within the segment would be more impactful at the start. This, in turn, created a lot of changes in the rotation for the next sections.”

15 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

The order is

Punk Angels

Porcelain Angels

A Winter Tale

Millenial Nation

Goddesses

Nomadic Adventure

12 minutes ago, ivancica said:

http://www.vogue.co.uk/article/victorias-secret-fashion-show-2017-backstage-pictures

“Things always change dramatically in the run-up to show time,” Neophitou-Apostolou said behind-the-scenes. “We had a last-minute change at 3.30 this morning for the punk section, which was supposed to close the show, and is now opening it. The team felt that the Balmain looks within the segment would be more impactful at the start. This, in turn, created a lot of changes in the rotation for the next sections.”

Thanks Buddies!!! :flower:

2 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

True, they could use some variation, but besides that, I prefer Intimissimi 100x over VS. It used to be the other way around though. Years ago I was crazy about VS, but then when I look at pictures of Intimissimi's older collections I'm like "wow" :rofl: Too bad I wasn't old enough to wear their stuff then. 

They have really classy lingerie, it's really delicate and feminine and it's also cheaper than VS even being better in quality.

So after ages I finally decided to do a competition about those girls who work/worked consistently for VS but quite never got their wings, leaving the link for anyone who is interested. Just in time for the VSFS 2017 craziness