Bellazon

VS truly needs to give up on Josephine opening and big wings, she can't handle either of the. Bet her fans think she looks AMAHAAAAZING and we're all just haters :rofl:  Honestly it's a bummer, in 2015 she was one of the best girls on the runway, her walk in Pink with the police officer outfit was one of the best of the year, but 2016 and 2017 she just truly sucked o.o

Also we need Grace to become an Angel ASAP :heart: 

14 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Also we need Grace to become an Angel ASAP :heart: 

I wonder if she will be. She opened Pink 2 years in a row (and  Rachel was still a spokesmodel for them and got nothing!), she walked mainline this year....it took Elsa and Behati a few years to walk mainline I think and to open Pink? Idk, it just seems like they reallly like her and people are responding so well to her. I could see her and hope she becomes one soon!

Finally got round to viewing all the pages - probably too late for anyone to engage or care but...

1. The girls all looked good this year. Make up and hair (bar Dilone - wish they had kept her hair curly) was a nice surprise.

2. Angels - my faves (Adri, Ale, Canny, Elsa) looked... ok? Except for Laos who was BOMB. Also Rommee and Taylor, both of who I've always thought were blah mcblahson were both stunning and looked like women, not girls.

3. Can we have older models in late 20s and early 30s at least? You don't stop being sexy at 27 and would make Adri not stand out so much! 

4. The costumes look, mostly, like a sorority themed house party (grunge, princess or Scandi) or a colour vomit of someone who thinks jewelllry and feathers equals exotic. Also, it's not a lingerie show any more, which is a BAD thing.

5. Non angel stars: grace (unique), Blanca, Maria, Ming (you go with your badass self), Gizele, Bella, liu, Xin, One, Alecia, Jourdana, Nadine, Frida, Megan (which is odd as I did not like her last year). Also Leila is exquisite and should not be in freaking Pink.

6. Look forward to seeing the show. I hope the editing is good. 

7. Wish Harry had worn a lot less. IfyouknowwhatImean

2 minutes ago, bump said:

I wonder if she will be. She opened Pink 2 years in a row (and  Rachel was still a spokesmodel for them and got nothing!), she walked mainline this year....it took Elsa and Behati a few years to walk mainline I think and to open Pink? Idk, it just seems like they reallly like her and people are responding so well to her. I could see her and hope she becomes one soon!

I'm pretty sure Grace only walked Punk because she got one of the spare outfits from the girls who didn't get her visa, because after fittings she was talking only about Pink. It took Elsa and Behati a few years to walk mainline but they were always credited in the show, did the lip sync videos and posed with the Angels in the photo ops.

I'm sure as hell Grace will be an Angel once her Pink contract is up tho (and I'm pretty sure Maggie Laine will be her replacement tbh) but I don't think it will be within the next year, unless her Pink contract is shorter than the usual three years. And while I do want her to be an Angel ASAP because she's amazing, they have so many girls atm that I think she'd get lost in the pool of girls, so I think for her it would be best to get signed after they drop some girls.

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

I'm pretty sure Grace only walked Punk because she got one of the spare outfits from the girls who didn't get her visa, because after fittings she was talking only about Pink. It took Elsa and Behati a few years to walk mainline but they were always credited in the show, did the lip sync videos and posed with the Angels in the photo ops.

that makes sense. I loved the Punk section so I was very happy she got an outfit there. It was a decent outfit but not my favorite though.  and yeah I forgot about them being credited, that is a goodpoint. thanks for the information!

3 hours ago, Jaku84 said:

Maggie Laine would be a great Pink spokesperson and I reckon as she ages she will be a bombshell. Would also love Alecia.

whats gonna happen to Zuri? Will she be Rachel'd? Anyone want to hazard a guess?

if that were the case, pink would not have to use her now, and would not put a lot of her photos on their social networks.
I think that I am the minority who believes that zuri will continue to work with pink before becoming an angel.
i also know that zuri is short in size but like sara and stella

for maggie , I do not think vs offer her a contract soon maybe  next year

6 minutes ago, MARSHADA1 said:

if that were the case, pink would not have to use her now, and would not put a lot of her photos on their social networks.
I think that I am the minority who believes that zuri will continue to work with pink before becoming an angel.
i also know that zuri is short in size but like sara and stella

for maggie , I do not think vs offer her a contract soon maybe  next year

I don't think zuri will become an angel next year  that would be step for vs