Bellazon

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Because neither myself or anyone else feels this overwhelming desire to pull any more HQ. If you'd like HQ's by all means, get yourself an HQ account with Getty/Wireimage/Corbis/Rex ect and have at it.

So, you mean like, we are NOT obligated to get pictures? As in, people do it out of kindness? Man, I really thought I'd get paid for this! 

:oh_no::oh_no::oh_no::oh_no::oh_no::oh_no::oh_no::oh_no::oh_no::oh_no::oh_no:

@PinkCouture there are quite a number of nice Sui UHQ photos that surfaced recently on GettyImages. Can I trouble you to help me get them? If it involves cash, then it's alright. But if you can get them just by saving image, then would you mind helping? I just want the photos of Sui smiling on the runways on the first page of photos. 

5 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Agreed. I’m not triggered by the concepts just the lack of creativity. That’s why I want them to get bad press because I hope it’ll make them change their decisions with these tired segments. Just send lingerie down with wings and the girls dripping in diamonds and we are happy lol.

I am not very hopeful about them changing these segments anytime soon :/ 

I would love it if they went back to just lingerie, wings and blinging accessories but that’s wishful thinking :Angel: 

4 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

I might be playing the devil's advocate but I hope Sophia stays until she redeems herself. I don't want another Todd Thomas/Charlotte designer coming back in to VS so all the white models get the good outfits whilst women of color get the horrible ones. 

One thing good about Sophia is she does bring in models of color. The cast has been slightly more diverse since she joined which is refreshing.

WOC don’t always get decent outfits. Liu is a perfect example. Her first 2 shows she got some bad outfits —-easily bottom 10 :ninja: 

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

@PinkCouture there are quite a number of nice Sui UHQ photos that surfaced recently on GettyImages. Can I trouble you to help me get them? If it involves cash, then it's alright. But if you can get them just by saving image, then would you mind helping? I just want the photos of Sui smiling on the runways on the first page of photos. 

Not sure how I could help you considering I don’t have a paid Getty account :idk::/ If you really want the images maybe you could get a paid Getty account. Pretty sure there are different payment & subscription options. You could also search some Sui fan sites to see do they have the photos or ask around the forum to see are there members with a paid Getty account who could help you :smile: 

16 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Not sure how I could help you considering I don’t have a paid Getty account :idk::/ If you really want the images maybe you could get a paid Getty account. Pretty sure there are different payment & subscription options. You could also search some Sui fan sites to see do they have the photos or ask around the forum to see are there members with a paid Getty account who could help you :smile: 

o.o I'm curious but how did you managed to pull out all those UHQ photos on Monday then? How does getty images work?

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

Maybe @diamondtw will? :smile:

Getting new pictures ? I didn't check agencies if they're is new one but I can try to get some sure. I'm just not ready to grab everything but if some want to request a model I can try to see if there is some new ones I haven't posted yet.

Plus I have a few backstages that have been in my computer since Monday of Karlie, Adriana, Martha, Sara, Elsa, Frida, Roos and Nadine

7 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

They honestly need to stop making things so complicated and just keep it simple :thumbs_up:

This!!!

I totally agree that people shouldn't be so easily offended with everything. Regardless, I do believe that the should do a "less is more" approach. This year for me was a huge miss - too many accessories covering the girls up; too many things that took the attention out of the lingerie. I wish they could do a segment (It's too impossible to have the whole show) where girls go down the runway with just bra + panties + light acessories or jewely and wings. Girls work out like CRAY CRAY to be all covered at the end ....

3 hours ago, Sanni said:

Eww, Monica’s stepdaughter gives such a horrible look to Braga (?) at the end of the runway, like the other model is some cheap sausage!!

I saw it as more of a "fierce bitch lets pose this out" sort of look. So glad it wasnt another Awkward Alessandra Lily moment. (Lily has to be the worst high fiver EVER)

What shows during the 2010's have been watchworthy according to you?

For me it's:

2014 (minus Exotic Traveller)

The rest have been real disappointments to me especially this year seems extra bad, evne worse than last year and last year the best segment was PINK. The lingerie is also so ugly this year even the Balmain collection looks awful imo especially the bodysuit, looks weird. In 2014 I loved the lingerie especialy in the Fairy segment :smile:  

14 minutes ago, china_girl said:

What shows during the 2010's have been watchworthy according to you?

For me it's:

2014 (minus Exotic Traveller)

The rest have been real disappointments to me especially this year seems extra bad, evne worse than last year and last year the best segment was PINK.

I really liked 2011. The 'aquatic angels' segment was so cool and the fantasy bra miranda wore is one of my all time favorites