Bellazon

Closing the show ain't a big deal tho, there's been non-Angels closing the show a lot of times, and in the edit CBS had you barely saw Lily's walk anyway :idk: So I do think Lily was pretty overlooked last year, and I think this year it will be even worse for her (and Alessandra).

I'd love to see Robin and Paige, but they have no runway experience so it makes me feel that much like Nadine, they'll never walk the show 

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

Closing the show ain't a big deal tho, there's been non-Angels closing the show a lot of times, and in the edit CBS had you barely saw Lily's walk anyway :idk: So I do think Lily was pretty overlooked last year, and I think this year it will be even worse for her (and Alessandra).

Agree, they only made it a big deal in 2015 for Martha so she would feel like that was a big promotion. Oh boy, she ain't getting anything any time soon

I still think of closing the show as a bigger deal than closing a random segment in the middle of the show but that's just my opinion! I think the fact that Lily's walk was so low energy and not great for an otherwise upbeat segment is why her CBS edit showed so little of her. 

Who does everyone think will open/close things? 

In terms of opening and closing segments:

Open:

• Candice
  • Behati
  • Jasmine
  • Sara
  • Taylor

Close

• Romee
  • Stella
  • Adriana
  • Alessandra 
  • Josephine

I want Adriana to open the show! And Behati to wear the fantasy bra and Candice in the Swarovski look! 

what is everyone's predictions in terms of segments?

I'd love to see:

ShowGirl/Carnivale (lots of feathers, boas, head pieces inspired by vegas showgirls and carnivale dancers)

Medieval (Queens, Princesses, Warriors,)

Ancient Roman or Greek Goddess (Much like what we saw in the holiday commercial filmed in rome)

Enchanted Garden (Florals, Feathered wings, pastel colours) 

Leather (all leather looks, leather harnesses and chokers, whips, black/edgy wings)

Hamptons/Sailor (cute little sailor outfits, rope knots, boating/ocean references etc.)

White Party (all white lingerie, White feather wings)

Bridal segment (They could promote a bridal lingerie line?)

PINK

Kawaii (Bright bold colours and looks inspired by japanese kawaii street wear)

Pride (rainbow looks celebrating LGBT and self love)

Beach Party/Spring break

Denim (looks made from denim)

Millennial (all the quirky styles from the late 90's and early 2000's

Those are just some of my kooky ideas :smile: 

I predict Taylor will open the show and Stella or Josephine will close the show. I also realized that Candice and Behati have opened the show between 2011 and 2015 (Adriana opened in 2012).

As far as segments go, I predict we're getting another seductress/vixen segment like last year's Dark Angel and Secret Angel. I can also see them doing a heavily influenced millennial pink segment.

I think PINK will be either a beach party/spring break theme or street wear themed like 2014 and 2016.

Opening the show: Taylor

Segments: Candice, Adriana, Behati, Sara, Grace (PINK)

Closing the show: Ale

Closing Segments: Zuri (PINK), Jasmine, Romee, Jo, Lais

Stella doesn't do anything bc she'll have the FB, Elsa opened last year so I expect them to not give her much this year, Martha gets the Swaroski outfit or just nothing

@ceceshores I agree with all of this except the Ballet part. I've just never been a fan of dance though, I tend to like more aggressive things. But I wouldn't mind if they did a Ballet segment again since so many of you guys want it.  Lily is lovely, but her walks does suck big time. I do hope she opens though, she deserves it and she's beautiful. I doubt she will but I'd like her to.

@breakneckspeed- Tough Love was my favorite opening segment, too!

I don't want Izabel or Daniella Braga to ever come back and shouldn't have been there in the first place cause they're so obnoxious.

But I'm gonna feel bad for Izabel when she is finally done because she's been there for so long and she puts so much work into them.

I looked up that Robin Holzken girl...no thanks. Am I the only one here who thinks she's not cute at all??

I also hope Jac doesn't come back. I never liked her either.

Gigi was ok, but no Bella yuck she was boring. Kendall is ok for the show but if VS ever uses her for catalogue or something I would be upset.

Please no Constance J, Lily D, or Lais Oliveria. They are not pretty or any adjective that is remotely positive.

Dorothea Barth Jorgensen was the worst ever. Georgia Folwer wasn't bad but I wouldn't hire her back if I was VS.

Omg, do I like anyone??

Paige Reifler seems cute and bubbly so she's ok I guess. Jacquelyn J should come back! And Leomie Anderson, Liu Wen, I wish Barbara Palvin would come back, Alana Arrington for sure...Irina was great!!

I like models like Gemma Ward or Kate Moss. So if there's anyone that has those vibes going on I would probably want them in the show.

On 5/7/2017 at 11:18 PM, toodarnhot said:

inb4 fidget spinner wings in pink

This is 100% happening :rofl: 

Adriana, Candice, Elsa, Behati (if she walks) and Taylor are going to open. Yall being hopeful about other girls is cute but there is no way in hell their two most promoted NA won't get to open segments, I personally think Sara has a way better energy than Taylor but oh well. And Grace probably is going to open Pink again. Closings Alessandra (if she walks), Jasmine, Josephine (please Lord may she never open a segment again), Stella and Sara. For Pink it could be just literally anyone.

I think the NA will get to open the show and the FB, and Candice maybe the Swarovski outfit but I wouldn't be surprised if none of the vets gets any of the big things tbh, their days in VS are numbered and everyone knows it, they need to (and they are) pushing their new girls really hard, it would actually be a stepback after last year to go back to the veterans. I think the fact that Adriana, Lily and Alessandra got nothing last year is pretty telling.

I think that in terms of vets, VS is only caring about Adriana and Candice. Adriana is Adriana and Candice is still working for them for some campaigns. So I see Candice opening the show but I don't think Behati will open anything if Monica and Sophia both go with the flow of the company. Taylor is much like Behati and Ale(latest years) opening, nothing special even tough I don't ming Tay opening bc she's so beautiful. Elsa opened well last year so I wouldn't mind her opening. I really hope Sara gets to at least open a segment this year, it's her third year, I think it's time especially since this has been the year she has worked the hardest with VS and keeps doing some HF and couture shows so she also has experience by now.

On 5/7/2017 at 2:21 PM, Clauds said:

I'd love to see Robin and Paige, but they have no runway experience so it makes me feel that much like Nadine, they'll never walk the show 

idk about Paige but Robin walked some shows, nothing important but still better than nothing :rofl:

they should give her a chance at least for Pink

47 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

idk about Paige but Robin walked some shows, nothing important but still better than nothing :rofl:

they should give her a chance at least for Pink

IDK what's worse tbh, not getting cast at all or getting cast just for Pink :rofl: especially when you've been slaying it in mainline for two years.

On 7/5/2017 at 10:08 PM, sammyangel said:

In terms of opening and closing segments:

Open:

• Candice
  • Behati
  • Jasmine
  • Sara
  • Taylor

Close

• Romee
  • Stella
  • Adriana
  • Alessandra 
  • Josephine

I want Adriana to open the show! And Behati to wear the fantasy bra and Candice in the Swarovski look! 

what is everyone's predictions in terms of segments?

I'd love to see:

ShowGirl/Carnivale (lots of feathers, boas, head pieces inspired by vegas showgirls and carnivale dancers)

Medieval (Queens, Princesses, Warriors,)

Ancient Roman or Greek Goddess (Much like what we saw in the holiday commercial filmed in rome)

Enchanted Garden (Florals, Feathered wings, pastel colours) 

Leather (all leather looks, leather harnesses and chokers, whips, black/edgy wings)

Hamptons/Sailor (cute little sailor outfits, rope knots, boating/ocean references etc.)

White Party (all white lingerie, White feather wings)

Bridal segment (They could promote a bridal lingerie line?)

PINK

Kawaii (Bright bold colours and looks inspired by japanese kawaii street wear)

Pride (rainbow looks celebrating LGBT and self love)

Beach Party/Spring break

Denim (looks made from denim)

Millennial (all the quirky styles from the late 90's and early 2000's

Those are just some of my kooky ideas :smile: 

Ancient Roman/Greek Goddess....Glamour Goddess VSFS 2008

Enchanted Garden...Ballet de Fleur VSFS 2008, Enchanted Forest VSFS 2009, Fairytale VSFS 2014 and Exotic Butterflies VSFS 2015. No more, it's already been done to death.

Hamptons/Sailor...Age of Elegance VSFS 2007

A Vegas/showgirl segment would be amazing, so much you can do with it, it  would be a great opening segment to get the audience pumped up and intrigued. Sequins, glitter, boas, feathers headpieces, fluffy wings, LED wings...the options are endless.

However I do love the idea of a Kawaii-themed PINK segment, I think it goes hand in hand, IF it's executed well, it could turn out very memorable and cute. 

A Pride/Rainbow themed segement would be waaaay too politically controversial for something like VS to tackle so I can't ever see that happening, also they kinda did the "rainbow" theme in the VSFS 2010 PINK segment.

This isn't necessarily what I want to happen but more as of now what I think will happen:

Open

Candice

Sara

Adriana

Jasmine

Elsa

Close

Behati

Alessandra

Jo

Taylor

Stella

Neither*

Lily

Lais

Martha

Romee

*I think one or two from this group will get the Swarovski outfit/wings. 

Candice and Bee are 100% getting to open/close something. Adriana has one of the best runway presences and would be wasted on closing a random segment, but I could also see her closing the show. 

How they haven't done a Showgirls/Vegas (think Doutzen's Silver Screen Angels outfit from 2012) or Carnival theme yet is beyond me. Some kind of GoT inspired or Medieval/royalty/whatever would be something different too and could work for their "darker" segment. I'd love for them to do something based on Grimms' fairy tales as well.