Bellazon

13 hours ago, Clauds said:

Katy Perry has been flopping tho, I don't see VS going for her this time. Ed and Harry are good tho, same for Zayn he not only is famous and will have a new album out but VS would love the Zigi press. But tbh I'll be happy as long as they book at least one 1D member :rofl:

The thing is, they might have book her before her floopingness. Lol ABC signed her a 25m$ contract for American Idol, so she I wouldn't really bet against her atm.

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

Their new single is a major flop, honestly what kept them relevant was mostly Camila, they've been a hot mess since she left the group. I think Camila as a solo artist has way better chances, not only is she charting better but she is also a certified Taylor Squad member, meaning she probably is friends with Gigi and Lily as well which makes the odds even better for her. Niall is out for sure because he'll be touring his all of November, so unless the show it's being taped in November he can't do it. Rihanna I love but she doesn't have any music 

I think a realistic list of performers could be: Harry Styles (SOTT for a slow segment + Only Angel, because you know VS loves songs that have the word Angels and it's an upbeat song), Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes.

Also how much yall wanna bet Despacito will find its way to the show somehow :rofl: I personally think it's about goddamn time VS hires a latin performer, I would personally love Maluma whose music is AIDS but it's so catchy that no matter how much you hate it, you'll end up singing and dancing it.

I see Camilla perfoming, and honestly, I still see Taylor doing it too. One of 1D boys is all but certain. Maluma would be a good choice too

i can see Camila doing it since she will release her debut album at the end of September but her single is kinda flopping too

Charlie Puth maybe, his new single is doing good and he will release his new album soon

Imagine Dragons are really popular atm, not really VS material but after FOB is not impossible

Katy, Taylor (who already performed ones basically) and everyone from 1D, NO thanks
and not Despacito for god sake, i hope this song will be forgotten soon

1 hour ago, everyboulevard said:

Of course they're going to say it's the best show ever. What kind of PR would it be to say its not gonna be as good as [insert year of choice here]? :rolleyes:

Exactly what i was going to say. They say this every year and the last two especially have been flops/awful.

Plus I'm pretty sure the angels themselves don't know a lot about the show at this point aside from the location and date.

16 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Hoping they really take advantage of the location in terms of promotion. Different photo ops used to be one of the highlights of the show for me.

I agree! In the past few years, their PR tours for the show suck. They don't take advantage of the location, especially when it's overseas. In London, they only did the Bond Street store photo op. They could have gone to places like Trafalgar Square, the scenic area along the River Thames. Last year they only did a photo shoot near the Eiffel Tower and inside the Grand Palais. The bridge at Pont Alexandre III is stunning and they could have gone to the locations where they filmed the 2013 holiday commercial. 

VS is all talk when they say they're doing the show abroad but all you get are a few clips in the show's opening credits about landmarks in the city. They never deliver. If they plan on doing the show abroad, they need to be there for more days. A press event, rehearsals, and the actual show taping days aren't enough. I think they left Paris the morning after the show. 

Also not airing stuff they shot! What happened to the supposed footage of Grace Elizabeth being announced as the new PINK spokesmodel? Grace, Rachel and Zuri going around Paris? PINK spokesmodels used to get more promotion around showtime… They could have done more with e.g. Rachel interviewing other models.

Not only taking advantage of the city they're in and what it has to offer, taking advantage of the actual location they're having the show at too. You would have never known they filmed the show at the Grand Palais last year because the set up and stage looked like every other year in recent memory. I know there was some speculation that they couldn't or wouldn't have a big staircase because of liability issues, but they could have done something with that space beyond what they did. Hamish said that the years were blending together and they wanted to avoid that but they didn't do anything to differentiate last year's show from the past five or six.

They really don't appreciate my man Hamish. He speaks the gospel truth and they don't listen.

The last time the show looked distinctly different was in 2009. While 2012 and 2013 had larger runways, they were basically the same thing we've seen for so many years.

32 minutes ago, breakneckspeed said:

They really don't appreciate my man Hamish. He speaks the gospel truth and they don't listen.

The last time the show looked distinctly different was in 2009. While 2012 and 2013 had larger runways, they were basically the same thing we've seen for so many years.

I couldn't agree more! I love Hamish! And as much as everyone hated it...I absolutely LOVED the 2009 stage. It was different (loved that is was shaped like a V) and they made use of the background space and visuals with their unique stage with all the background dancers, singers, the giant PINK dog and the graphics on the screen. I also love the 2008 stage, they should do the show in Miami again because that stage was amazing! :wub:

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

Someone might as well DM Ed Razek asking whose gonna stay for this year's angel lineup :rofl:

I feel like this might be the last show for many Angels :/ I can definitely see Martha, Lily and Behati leaving this year. Maybe Alessandra too but I highly doubt it.

1 minute ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I feel like this might be the last show for many Angels :/ I can definitely see Martha, Lily and Behati leaving this year. Maybe Alessandra too but I highly doubt it.

I hope Behati leaves. But we talk about them every year and they're still around, I really doubt Alessandra will leave. She and Adriana made a pact anyway. I was more curious about whether VS is gonna get an Asian angel or nah. By the way, anything new from your friend's aunty? Things are getting stale at this point, we've been speculating and I think people are getting tired of us LOL. 

7 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I hope Behati leaves. But we talk about them every year and they're still around, I really doubt Alessandra will leave. She and Adriana made a pact anyway. I was more curious about whether VS is gonna get an Asian angel or nah. By the way, anything new from your friend's aunty? Things are getting stale at this point, we've been speculating and I think people are getting tired of us LOL. 

We'll definitely be getting an Asian Angel this year (most likely going to be announced by the end of the summer) and my best bets are on Ming. 

Also, in regards to my friend's aunt so far I know how the set will be but she said that it's willing to change in time, apparently they're going to use both the LED and glitter runway which I have no idea how that'll work?? It didn't make sense to me. Also the model search for this year's show is still in the making and interestingly enough it'll only be for Chinese girls (makes sense tbh). The opening segment will be the most memorable segment VS has ever had apparently and will feature a huge surprise (I have no idea what it is) :banghead: I'm gonna have to juice her for more info, I see her this Saturday :smile: 

Just now, AngelAshley94 said:

We'll definitely be getting an Asian Angel this year (most likely going to be announced by the end of the summer) and my best bets are on Ming. 

Also, in regards to my friend's aunt so far I know how the set will be but she said that it's willing to change in time, apparently they're going to use both the LED and glitter runway which I have no idea how that'll work?? It didn't make sense to me. Also the model search for this year's show is still in the making and interestingly enough it'll only be for Chinese girls (makes sense tbh). The opening segment will be the most memorable segment VS has ever had apparently and will feature a huge surprise (I have no idea what it is) :banghead: I'm gonna have to juice her for more info, I see her this Saturday :smile: 

Isn't summer ending already? Oh wait nevermind. I don't live in a 4 seasons country, I think Summer ends by September right? I have a personal request, please juice her about the Asian angel, I really wanna know if Ming or Sui are the angels they have in mind or someone new. Nice to see someone sharing some info though, I think we all came too early to the party LOL.