Bellazon

23 hours ago, Clauds said:

Honesly if they (and I pray they do) a GOT segment I hope Elsa gets a Cersei inspired outfit, mostly because she has the best resting bitch face and everyone hates her nowdays, it will be so good :rofl:  but then again she passes better as a Targaryen.

They would probably put Candice as Cersei, but may VS hear you!

21 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Cindy hasn't been posting anything VS related and during the times of the fittings, she has been in vacation or at home in France. That's making me really worried :/ maybe her contract ended 

21 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

It's no where to be found online unfortunately :/ so usually I just go to the stores, pretend to buy something and record the show on my phone :D the one they show at the stores are so much better.

Honestly, if Cindy's contract ended or she's not joining this year's show, I wouldn't even be upset. She never struck me as someone who left an impression. Forgettable model sometimes. Also, unedited footage on VS stores, I once did that in my local VS store, it drove the store employees crazy. 

3 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Honestly, if Cindy's contract ended or she's not joining this year's show, I wouldn't even be upset. She never struck me as someone who left an impression. Forgettable model sometimes. Also, unedited footage on VS stores, I once did that in my local VS store, it drove the store employees crazy. 

I prefer Cindy much more than Devon IMO. Cindy has a killer walk and she's gorgeous on top of that, just look at her walk and runway presence in the The Road Ahead segment.

As much as I love Candice and her Royal Fantasy Bra in 2013, part of me thinks that if Rosie never left early as she did for her acting career, she most likely would've received the Royal Fantasy Bra instead of Candice (her being British and also having seniority over Candice since she's worked with VS longer). Rosie would've rocked that FB! :wub:

IMG_0925.PNG

Also, I think Doutzen should've worn the Harlequin Fantasy Bra in 2009 instead of Marisa Miller...it's an absolute crime the way VS treated Doutzen and she left without ever wearing the FB while Angels like Marisa and Selita got theirs just being with VS for 1-2 years at most :banghead:Doutzen would've owned it like she always does just saying...look how she slays

IMG_0926.PNG IMG_0927.PNG

I want to know how to get approached or apply to work on VS as an artisan. I feel like they go with the same people every year (I know it's because its more stable and less risk for them), with the exception of a few new ones each year. I've been doing freelance costume design for a couple years now and I know I could quite easily produce something worthy of the runway. I've been able to replicate some of the wing structures and designs from previous shows successfully.

VS has so many talented fans, such as that guy on Instagram who does the AMAZING sketches. It would be an AMAZING show if they collaborated with the fans. I just feel like they know how crazy the fans tend to get so they don't want anything to do with them (thats the vibe I sometimes get). 

Katy Perry has been flopping tho, I don't see VS going for her this time. Ed and Harry are good tho, same for Zayn he not only is famous and will have a new album out but VS would love the Zigi press. But tbh I'll be happy as long as they book at least one 1D member :rofl:

I don't know if Katy Perry will perform, not just because she's a flop now but also because her album doesn't fit with VS' runway themes. Bon Appetit & Swish Swish are the closest to being runway material, and even then they might need a minor remix like Taylor Swift's Trouble. Other (weak) contenders include - Hey Hey Hey, Miss You More, Roulette, Power, Tsunami, and they all still sound too chill to be runway stuffs.

Unless her next album saves her career, I think we won't see Katy Perry as often anymore lmao. 

I think for performers this year: Harry Styles (I can definitely see them using Sign of the Times for a slow-paced, romantic segment), Rihanna (I would die of happiness) and Fifth Harmony (perfect for PINK). 

orher psosible contenders: The Chainsmokers, Camila Cabello, Kendrick Lamar and/or Justin Bieber.

7 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I think for performers this year: Harry Styles (I can definitely see them using Sign of the Times for a slow-paced, romantic segment), Rihanna (I would die of happiness) and Fifth Harmony (perfect for PINK). 

orher psosible contenders: The Chainsmokers, Camila Cabello, Kendrick Lamar and/or Justin Bieber.

Their new single is a major flop, honestly what kept them relevant was mostly Camila, they've been a hot mess since she left the group. I think Camila as a solo artist has way better chances, not only is she charting better but she is also a certified Taylor Squad member, meaning she probably is friends with Gigi and Lily as well which makes the odds even better for her. Niall is out for sure because he'll be touring his all of November, so unless the show it's being taped in November he can't do it. Rihanna I love but she doesn't have any music 

I think a realistic list of performers could be: Harry Styles (SOTT for a slow segment + Only Angel, because you know VS loves songs that have the word Angels and it's an upbeat song), Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes.

Also how much yall wanna bet Despacito will find its way to the show somehow :rofl: I personally think it's about goddamn time VS hires a latin performer, I would personally love Maluma whose music is AIDS but it's so catchy that no matter how much you hate it, you'll end up singing and dancing it.

I am so glad we'll never have to see Megan Puleri in a show again. I saw the picture above with Taylor and Selena and Megan from the Pink segment and chuckled a bit before of how weird her being casted was.

On 10/7/2017 at 8:34 AM, AngelAshley94 said:

@toodarnhot Devon was at fittings, so they're definitely still using her. The shoes look like they're from Shipwrecked or Boho Psychedelic...so they're reusing the same shoes once again 

IMG_0862.PNG

Nope. They always recycle shoes for the fittings.