Bellazon

On 6/27/2017 at 8:13 AM, bump said:

I think it was Irina a well. I wouldn't mind seeing Alexis in the show. She's not a model I follow (I only follow Barbara/Candice/Behati/Karlie/Miranda/Lily ( mainly the older angels) and Grace.

I agree 100% with everything that is being said here!

I would love a trippy ass psychedelic theme (NOT anything like Karlie's outfit in British invasion, that was horribly done) or something antique-y, maybe some type of old school Victorian theme? I don't like all this lovey dovey happy pink and lacey girly bullshit. I'm also not a fan of romantic style (hated Ballet de Fleurs or whatever it's called). Dark Angels was ok but I got sick of seeing so much of it  be repeated and recycled throughout the years.

My favorite segment EVER was Tough Love....Angels in Bloom was good, the circus one was cool with some great music, Boho Psychedelic was awesome, Bright Night Angel,

I HATED Ballet de Fleurs, that county girl with Candice opening segment, most of the PINK ones, Secret Angel sucked...and lots more LOL maybe one day i'll compile myself a list of what I liked and what I hated

I LOVED Ballet de Flyers :angel:It was a very beautifully done segment and was very memorable. But I see where you're coming from, I really miss VS sexy and tough type of segments. Also if they do decide on a colorful trippy segment, it shouldn't be messy and all over the place like: Exotic Traveler, Boho Psychedelic and The Road Ahead. Those were hot messes.

37 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I LOVED Ballet de Flyers :angel:It was a very beautifully done segment and was very memorable. But I see where you're coming from, I really miss VS sexy and tough type of segments. Also if they do decide on a colorful trippy segment, it shouldn't be messy and all over the place like: Exotic Traveler, Boho Psychedelic and The Road Ahead. Those were hot messes.

I don't even know which of those three segments were the worst in my opinion.

I only liked Exotic Traveler because of Alessandra's FB. The camera angles of Boho Psychedelic were too much. I always skip The Road Ahead when I rewatch last year's show. I feel like BP was a rainbow vomit of outfits and I couldn't get behind Road Ahead. It's one of the few VSFS segments where I don't like ANY outfits. None of them stood out as unique and different. It probably had to do with the fact that VS has done colorful/loud segments since 2014 so these outfits aren't as exciting, no matter how enthusiastic Sophia sounds during fittings when the models walk out. 

1 hour ago, breakneckspeed said:

I couldn't get behind Road Ahead. It's one of the few VSFS segments where I don't like ANY outfits. None of them stood out as unique and different. It probably had to do with the fact that VS has done colorful/loud segments since 2014 so these outfits aren't as exciting, no matter how enthusiastic Sophia sounds during fittings when the models walk out. 

#Elsa and Bob Bill 4 Ever

Edited by CandleVixen
cuz it's late for me to be on BZ

8 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

BDF was memorable and had some pretty outfits but I am just more into dark/creepy/gothy shit or trippy weird stuff. I like lots of black and lace and chains. and I agree, ET and TRA SUCKED and were messy, good choice in words. Boho was all over the place, I agree, but I dug the colors and patterns.

7 hours ago, breakneckspeed said:

The camera angles of Boho Psychedelic were too much. I always skip The Road Ahead when I rewatch last year's show. I feel like BP was a rainbow vomit of outfits and I couldn't get behind Road Ahead.

Yes, the way they filmed BP (I'm too lazy to type it out lol) was very jarring. and yep, I skip TRA too ew.

"rainbow vomit of outfits" pretty much sums it up LOL

8 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Alexis is waaay too plain to be in VS. She has little to no model experience is only an instamodel. I'm sick of here instamodels ruining VS, so no thank you.

Ok, yeah. The more I think about it the more I agree with you. I think she is super cute and bubbly but she doesn't have that IT factor that I think VS models need to have. She seems a little immature but I can't figure out why I think that. I still like her modeling work that involves her being clothed. She's too underdressed most of the time for my liking but hey girl go flaunt it!

I do not ever want to see "instamodels" (what a term, I hate the digital age sometimes) on the VSFS ever. I super super super agree with you AngelAshley!

The Road Ahead grew on me, it's still a mess but it had an explosive energy and really got me hyped for the rest of the show. And I don't think another Ballet De Fluers will happen soon. Fairy Tale/Exotic Butterflies were probably the recent version of BDF, poor man's version maybe. 

I Would loveeeeeeeee to see something like Marie Antoinette/Baroque Segment. Gold, Flowers, Feather, More Gold Bows.. Some Shit like That.

I'm a Behati fan but yes, her time is over and she even haven't return to VS, shameee gurl.

The Instaguy maybe is making some early fitting or mockups with designers in paris like that serkan boy who works on Couture and Blah blah.

Which models do you guys want to return from like 2015/2016 shows to this year?.

On 6/29/2017 at 1:41 AM, breakneckspeed said:

I don't even know which of those three segments were the worst in my opinion.

I only liked Exotic Traveler because of Alessandra's FB. The camera angles of Boho Psychedelic were too much. I always skip The Road Ahead when I rewatch last year's show. I feel like BP was a rainbow vomit of outfits and I couldn't get behind Road Ahead. It's one of the few VSFS segments where I don't like ANY outfits. None of them stood out as unique and different. It probably had to do with the fact that VS has done colorful/loud segments since 2014 so these outfits aren't as exciting, no matter how enthusiastic Sophia sounds during fittings when the models walk out. 

Exactly, we've seen it all before so it just isn't exciting anymore. They need to bring back segments like "Come Fly with me" or something. Sophia needs to be fired and replaced ASAP.

On 6/29/2017 at 9:16 AM, bump said:

Ok, yeah. The more I think about it the more I agree with you. I think she is super cute and bubbly but she doesn't have that IT factor that I think VS models need to have. She seems a little immature but I can't figure out why I think that. I still like her modeling work that involves her being clothed. She's too underdressed most of the time for my liking but hey girl go flaunt it!

I do not ever want to see "instamodels" (what a term, I hate the digital age sometimes) on the VSFS ever. I super super super agree with you AngelAshley!

Exactly! she just lacks that IT factor VS models are supposed to have and will stick out like a sore thumb in the show :/ 

VS should get models with like unique and captivating faces! not plain faces...

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 4:13 PM, Fashionsketcher said:

I Would loveeeeeeeee to see something like Marie Antoinette/Baroque Segment. Gold, Flowers, Feather, More Gold Bows.. Some Shit like That.

Which models do you guys want to return from like 2015/2016 shows to this year?.

A Baroque theme sounds super cool, I like that idea!

As for models, I don't know if any of these girls are realistic but I would personally like to see:

Cintia Dicker, Marloes Horst, Esti Ginzburg, and Barbara Palvin.

But I doubt any of them would make it, I see no reason that they would.

I would like to see Gigi return, don't hate me but Kendall isn't bad for the show (JUST the show, no pictures please). Maria Borges, Georgia Fowler, and Leomie Anderson (did I get that right?) were all pretty good last year. Can we get rid of Stella and Martha??

15 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

They need to bring back segments like "Come Fly with me" or something.

"Come Fly with Me" was awesome!!! and I don't really care for any shows before 2009 but that was a wonderful segment.

I kinda wanna see Fernanda Ly get cast for this year's show. Somehow think she'll fit in with PINK with her looks, but she seems like a 50-50 for me. In some shots, she looks like this random kawaii chick you'll find in Harajuku streets and on others, you have this scary look HF lady who probably won't have a place in VS' runway. Probably with some makeup on she'll look good, but reminds me slightly of Xiao Wen. Speaking of which, I like her but don't think she fits in with VS' show. But given that the show is in Shanghai and they could use more Asians, she's a good filler for PINK. 

Can anyone suggest some models that you think might make the cut for the show this year? Not necessarily who YOU want, but who you think stands a chance? I only know VS models pretty much and I would like to get a look at the girls that could be going to castings just to see.

I love that Bellazon has forums for soooo many models and so many people here are well educated in modeling criteria and shows and contracts and whatnot, it's great!

55 minutes ago, bump said:

Can anyone suggest some models that you think might make the cut for the show this year? Not necessarily who YOU want, but who you think stands a chance? I only know VS models pretty much and I would like to get a look at the girls that could be going to castings just to see.

I love that Bellazon has forums for soooo many models and so many people here are well educated in modeling criteria and shows and contracts and whatnot, it's great!

Maybe Robin Holzken. She worked for them a lot recently. Sasha Luss and Zhenya Katava too, I was really mad when they didn't pass the callbacks last year.

tumblr_or9535HfIW1tu1frho5_500.gif

Just now, coolboy said:

Maybe Robin Holzken. She worked for them a lot recently. Sasha Luss and Zhenya Katava too, I was really mad when they didn't pass the callbacks last year.

That's a shame they didn't get through callbacks, I didn't even know they went to castings. Idk about Sasha Luss but Zhenya Katavea would've been awesome! And I'm going to look up Robin in a bit and see what I think of her.

1 hour ago, coolboy said:

Barbara Fialho said on Twitter that there is a big surprise everyone will feel very happy about. Maybe an inconic comeback?

:oh_no: a big surprise? that could mean Tyra, Karlie or any other former Angel (except Gisele, Miranda or Erin considering they left VS on bad terms) might make a comeback. Or...Angels finally getting 3 outfits again? :excited:

or...maybe Barbara F is just talking about the looks this year, from what I've heard. Despite being slightly repetitive...the outfits are actually supposedly really good compared to the last past years. It's very reminiscent of the old VS.