Bellazon

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 2:51 AM, breakneckspeed said:

Themes I would LOVE to see: Royalty, Jewels (models would wear body pieces like the one Jasmine wore last year in her FB outfit), flowers/garden. These are my top three.

Who do you guys think will get the FB this year and for which reason(s)? 

I like the idea of a  jewel theme, there's a lot they could do with that....the flowers/garden has kind of been done during 2012 (right?) and Candice opened in a white winged flowery get up...I think it was called Angels in Bloom, have you seen that? I wouldn't mind if they did another segment like that though cause they could improve it. Some of those outfits were ugly but there were a handful that I enjoyed.

I don't know enough about the FB selection process to make an educated guess but I can tell you that I want to get it.. Behati. She's not my favorite Angel but I like her off duty street style, attitude, taste in music, etc. she works hard for VS, she does a good job (I don't really care about her VS work but I realize she is important to them). I don't want one of the newer girls to get it, I think it should be based on dedication, seniority, shit like that.

4 hours ago, bump said:

I like the idea of a  jewel theme, there's a lot they could do with that....the flowers/garden has kind of been done during 2012 (right?) and Candice opened in a white winged flowery get up...I think it was called Angels in Bloom, have you seen that? I wouldn't mind if they did another segment like that though cause they could improve it. Some of those outfits were ugly but there were a handful that I enjoyed.

I don't know enough about the FB selection process to make an educated guess but I can tell you that I want to get it.. Behati. She's not my favorite Angel but I like her off duty street style, attitude, taste in music, etc. she works hard for VS, she does a good job (I don't really care about her VS work but I realize she is important to them). I don't want one of the newer girls to get it, I think it should be based on dedication, seniority, shit like that.

Yes, I have seen Angels in Bloom and I loved it! Candice and Shanina's outfits were my favorites. I do agree that they can do a segment like this as long as it's executed right.

VS should do the FB selection based on seniority. I'm still salty about the fact that Doutzen never got a FB, she was one of my favorite Angels. They should be more stricter/exclusive in regards to the FB selection process. Behati isn't my top Angel but I do think she should get the FB based on seniority. That would suck if she were the only original Angel in the lineup without a FB. I was actually shocked that she didn't get it in 2013 or 2014, since she got engaged and married in those respective years.

I want to see an all red segment, like all red lingerie, red jewelry, red pieces and red wings big and small. That would be such a sexy segment. Also if they were to ever do this segment they should bring back the rose petals falling from the ceiling (like in ballet de fleur in 2008). Also I think a 1920s flapper segment is looooooong overdue! That would be such a glamorous and sexy segment. :wub:

A Midsummer Night’s Dream theme! Although they’d have to call it something else :laugh:

I think Alyssa Arce’s type of outfits would be great – flowers in hair, white lingerie. Jazz them up with Swarovski crystals, some wings etc.

An overall fairies and nymphs theme :smile:

Playmates Take You Inside The Midsummer Night's Dream Party 2015

Midsummer's Night "Dream Angel" Push Up Bra. :p 

A 1920's flapper segment would be really fun. I think it would also be neat if they did something like calendar girls, but did each decade and featured the lingerie/clothing style of that time. :idk: 

Re: Behati and the FB- homegirl still hasn't come back to work and it's nearly July. By this point I would assume they've already starting casting/fitting the bra. It's not Bee's this year. 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I think it would also be neat if they did something like calendar girls, but did each decade and featured the lingerie/clothing style of that time. :idk: 

Re: Behati and the FB- homegirl still hasn't come back to work and it's nearly July. By this point I would assume they've already starting casting/fitting the bra. It's not Bee's this year. ever.

I love the decade idea, that could be really fun. 

And fixed it for you.

23 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

And fixed it for you.

:rofl: 

I agree. Like someone said above, the best years for Bee to get it were 2013/14. With the new crop of Angels, and her barely working at all, let alone for VS, I think her shot is gone. I'm still not completely convinced she's going to come back to VS at this point. :idk: Her and Adam have both spoken openly about wanting a lot of kids, and I find it telling that she isn't working at all. Even Ed joked(?) about when she was coming back to VS. 

8 hours ago, breakneckspeed said:

I'm still salty about the fact that Doutzen never got a FB, she was one of my favorite Angels.

Me too, Breakneckspeed, me too.  Doutzen took what ever outfit they threw her way and owned it.  See her backstage remarks during Circus, "I'm a poodle". 

3 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Also I think a 1920s flapper segment is looooooong overdue! That would be such a glamorous and sexy segment. 

Ohhh!! I agree with that too! Silver Screen Angels came close. Loved it. 

3 hours ago, Sanni said:

An overall fairies and nymphs theme

Wasn't that Fairy Tale, from when in London? With Hozier's Take Me To Church? 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I think it would also be neat if they did something like calendar girls, but did each decade and featured the lingerie/clothing style of that time.

That would be awesome too! 

I know this is a long shot but what if Ed/Behati are trolling us and her first shoot for VS is going to be the FB shoot? :Amelie_wft: Then they can hype up her return by not only saying she's back but is wearing the FB as well.

On the other hand, I agree with CandleVixen. I don't see Behati returning to VS and committing full time like Lily, who hasn't had another baby since Dixie was born in 2012. I don't think she'll get an exclusive contract like Alessandra, who only shows up for the holiday shoot and show, yet gets a nice hefty paycheck.

6 minutes ago, breakneckspeed said:

I know this is a long shot but what if Ed/Behati are trolling us and her first shoot for VS is going to be the FB shoot? :Amelie_wft: Then they can hype up her return by not only saying she's back but is wearing the FB as well.

On the other hand, I agree with CandleVixen. I don't see Behati returning to VS and committing full time like Lily, who hasn't had another baby since Dixie was born in 2012. I don't think she'll get an exclusive contract like Alessandra, who only shows up for the holiday shoot and show, yet gets a nice hefty paycheck.

It's a possibility, Breakneckspeed, that we are being trolled.  Stranger things have happened with Ed and VS. 

8 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

It's a possibility, Breakneckspeed, that we are being trolled.  Stranger things have happened with Ed and VS. 

It wouldn't be the first time VS scammed us. They did it with that Vegas event in 2015 where it was thought the FB reveal would happen. They also did it too last year with that mystery model on Instagram who was gonna walk the show. BTW what ever happened with that??

2 hours ago, breakneckspeed said:

It wouldn't be the first time VS scammed us. They did it with that Vegas event in 2015 where it was thought the FB reveal would happen. 

I forgot all about that. :cain:

I think Behati will probably work in the same capacity as Ale, holiday commercial and show. I don't think she'll get the big paycheck that Ale gets though. But at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't renew her contract whenever that's up. 

3 hours ago, breakneckspeed said:

It wouldn't be the first time VS scammed us. They did it with that Vegas event in 2015 where it was thought the FB reveal would happen. They also did it too last year with that mystery model on Instagram who was gonna walk the show. BTW what ever happened with that??

I was thinking the same thing! I still think the mystery model was Irina Shayk! or Alexis Ren who some ppl are saying she might walk next year's show :confused:

6 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I was thinking the same thing! I still think the mystery model was Irina Shayk! or Alexis Ren who some ppl are saying she might walk next year's show :confused:

I think it was Irina a well. I wouldn't mind seeing Alexis in the show. She's not a model I follow (I only follow Barbara/Candice/Behati/Karlie/Miranda/Lily ( mainly the older angels) and Grace.

I agree 100% with everything that is being said here!

I would love a trippy ass psychedelic theme (NOT anything like Karlie's outfit in British invasion, that was horribly done) or something antique-y, maybe some type of old school Victorian theme? I don't like all this lovey dovey happy pink and lacey girly bullshit. I'm also not a fan of romantic style (hated Ballet de Fleurs or whatever it's called). Dark Angels was ok but I got sick of seeing so much of it  be repeated and recycled throughout the years.

My favorite segment EVER was Tough Love....Angels in Bloom was good, the circus one was cool with some great music, Boho Psychedelic was awesome, Bright Night Angel,

I HATED Ballet de Fleurs, that county girl with Candice opening segment, most of the PINK ones, Secret Angel sucked...and lots more LOL maybe one day i'll compile myself a list of what I liked and what I hated

10 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Ya know, I'd be completely fine with Behati retiring her wings to be a full time momma. 

Me too. Even though I love her attitude and style outside of VS, she does nothing for me anything with VS. I liked her somewhat for swim and lounge clothes but I really couldn't care less about her at this point. I want to see more work from her in high fashion. I think she'll probably walk at least one more show and do abit more work but I think she's pretty much done.

I think Lily will be gone after this year too which sucks, I like Lily a lot.

I want Alessandra and Adriana to leave. I appreciate their work and what they've done for the company but I don't think either of them are attractive and I've never been a fan. I like them being in the show though, they are great at pumping up the crowd.

Stella, Martha, Rommee, Lais and Sara should all be shown the exit. BORING!!!!

I want them to keep/add Candice, Jasmine, Josephine, Taylor, Maria Borges...omfg who are the other angels? I can't remember them all?!?!?

(edit) Elsa...keep Elsa for sure.

Anything that has Behati either opening/closing, or getting the FB is guaranteed to result in a show that disappoints. Sorry guys, just my two cents but Behati's boring now. 2 years ago when the Behandice fans were talking about Behati FB, Behati Open, Behati Closing, it was already mildly annoying. And when she got off last year, I was happy that there was a year of silence from the Behati fans. This year, almost every VS fan groups are licking VS' shoes by talking about how much they love Behandice that it almost feels like the hate for Bee is coming back.

I loved her when she was in PINK, but from 2013 onwards, everything about Behati was just annoying. Even on those VS confession pages, you get anonymous confessors trying to fill the page with "Behati should get the FB this year". So I honestly hope she never gets the FB for another year at least, don't come back even. Even though she worked the hardest, she put in so little effort to honor the recognition VS gave her.

The new angels are the focus now and it should really stay that way. I can take another year of Taylor, Stella, and definitely a few more years of Elsa, Josephine, Sara (probably).

Side note, Martha has been doing less work for VS this year. Possibility of her getting dropped soon? 

7 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

I loved her when she was in PINK, but from 2013 onwards, everything about Behati was just annoying.

The new angels are the focus now and it should really stay that way. I can take another year of Taylor, Stella, and definitely a few more years of Elsa, Josephine, Sara (probably).

Side note, Martha has been doing less work for VS this year. Possibility of her getting dropped soon? 

Behati isn't as great as she used to be but then again I was never a huge fan of her VS work, I like her off duty street style and personality. She did great at the VS shows but was always better in PINK.

You're totally right, the NA are the focus now. I only like Elsa, Taylor, Josephine and Jasmine. The rest can suck it.

Please please please let Martha get dropped. I'll feel bad for her if that happens because she seems like a lovely person but she is just not VS material let alone Angel material in my eyes. I hope she and whichever other girls get dropped have a great career and are successful, but her, Stella, Rommee, Lais and whoever else I forgot are just not what I want in VS.