Bellazon

Whoever got the FB knows it already, Elsa liking that picture can mean two things: she got it or she's (like probs all the losers are) a tad bitter she didn't get it, but as her fan I'm hoping she did get it, plus shit will hit the fan if she did considering she's the current hated model by default #hereforit.

Model Search: Nope, nope nope.

Bralettes in the show: Nope, probably 90% of the outfits will have bralettes tho. 

Kate Perry and her horrible music and even more horrible live voice: 

5m63izez

Harry Styles: Here for it, I love him I love his music. Not as much as I love Niall's but whatever, Harry does have some time off from his tour around the VSFS date and coincidentially he'll be touring Asia during November/December so it's a very good possibility, plus he's also friends with/knows a lot of the models

However, IF she does well, I can see Camila Cabello performing, she's part of Taylor Swift's evil squad and we all know how much VS loves that. I can also see Zayn peforming, he's Gigi's boyfriend and should have new music to promote around that time.

Just gonna park myself here since I'm early this year, mainly because I'm still jobless lmfao.

Anyways, do we have confirmation confirmation of sorts that the show is in China? I know everyone's placing their money on China, but nothing official has been said. That said, with China being the focus, I can see them using an Asian for opening/closing like how Joan Smalls did for Dark Angels. I hope VS doesn't start shits like "Angels Greeting Fans in Chinese", then we get people like Lily A/D saying "Ni Haoooo" in her posh accent, or Adriana Lima with "Wo Ai Zhong Guo!".

And that supermodel search, questionable but possible. But why? I thought VS didn't want to do that sort of hunt because the last time it happened, Kylie Bisutti exposed VS. Btw, to those of you asking about an Asian angel. I've said this before but VS approached Ming for a contract but nothing came out of it. Guess we know whose the favored Asian in VS' eyes. I think we can expect better leaks this year because it's China, online netizens there have a way with digging stuffs. I'd advise y'all to get a Weibo account too, and just join groups to see what users say.

Let the madness begin!

8 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Just gonna park myself here since I'm early this year, mainly because I'm still jobless lmfao.

Anyways, do we have confirmation confirmation of sorts that the show is in China? I know everyone's placing their money on China, but nothing official has been said. That said, with China being the focus, I can see them using an Asian for opening/closing like how Joan Smalls did for Dark Angels. I hope VS doesn't start shits like "Angels Greeting Fans in Chinese", then we get people like Lily A/D saying "Ni Haoooo" in her posh accent, or Adriana Lima with "Wo Ai Zhong Guo!".

And that supermodel search, questionable but possible. But why? I thought VS didn't want to do that sort of hunt because the last time it happened, Kylie Bisutti exposed VS. Btw, to those of you asking about an Asian angel. I've said this before but VS approached Ming for a contract but nothing came out of it. Guess we know whose the favored Asian in VS' eyes. I think we can expect better leaks this year because it's China, online netizens there have a way with digging stuffs. I'd advise y'all to get a Weibo account too, and just join groups to see what users say.

Let the madness begin!

Oh honey, that is 100% happening and we all know it:rofl: As far as confirmation goes, didn't Haper's Bazaar or some other magazine confirm this? And if they are doing a model search and it's an official thing I think that's another confirmation. 

I do think Ming and/or Sui will for sure get to open/close segments this year tho, they have both been working with them for a while and were used for the promo events, I just hope that if they do an Asian theme they do it right like Parisian Nights instead of a hot mess like British Invassion

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Oh honey, that is 100% happening and we all know it:rofl: As far as confirmation goes, didn't Haper's Bazaar or some other magazine confirm this? And if they are doing a model search and it's an official thing I think that's another confirmation. 

I do think Ming and/or Sui will for sure get to open/close segments this year tho, they have both been working with them for a while and were used for the promo events, I just hope that if they do an Asian theme they do it right like Parisian Nights instead of a hot mess like British Invassion

I highly doubt we'll get another Asian theme this year and if we do, most likely it'll be like a "Red & Gold" Asian inspired theme instead. 

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they let Ming or Sui open or close a segment (most likely close tho) and I can definitely see them using Sui to close the opening segment since it's more impactful. 

Sui or Ming will definitely become Angels and I wouldn't be surprised if they announced either one of them or both as new Angels this summer.

My friend's aunt works with the creative team for VS and says that their 6 segments are very unique this year :ermm: and my theory about PINK was right, it WILL be a beachy/surf theme and there will be a femme fatale/vixen theme (think latex, leather, long gloves), it'll be the closing segment which makes me think that this year's fantasy bra will possibly be black (like Adriana in 2008 and Marissa in 2009). 

Im getting tired of the black segments, they're extremely repetitive but my friend's aunt says this segment will be reminiscent of the old VS so I'm very excited about the looks for it! :actor:

There are various options for artists this year, VS can't screw up, artists will want to do this as the VSFS is still a good platform for them.

Miley Cyrus (new music)

Zayn (Gigi+him buzz)

Harry Styles (omg the tension of Harry and Sara loll)

Niall Horan (for the usual sad song)

Ariana Grande (her songs are very VS-like)

Katy Perry (she'll go everywhere to promote her songs)

Nicki Minaj 

Drake and RiRi (interesting duo, Ri alone would create a lot of buzz plus VS's audience is very urban so, it terms of ratings, the smartest choice here IMO)

Camilla Cabello

Fifth Fourth Harmony 

Shawm Mendes (teen magnet)

Justin Bieber (strong option, everything he sings gets popular)

Selena Gomez

Any Chinese Artist or KPOP artist, to garner interest in the country

Lorde

Imagine Dragons (if they need that action segment)

Kendrick (duh he's amazing)

Christina Aguilera

Adam Levine (with the return of the pregnant wife)

Taylor Swift (yup, she'll do it, they haven't been keeping Martha bc of her modelling skills only right?)

2 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

My friend's aunt works with the creative team for VS and says that their 6 segments are very unique this year :ermm: and my theory about PINK was right, it WILL be a beachy/surf theme and there will be a femme fatale/vixen theme (think latex, leather, long gloves), it'll be the closing segment which makes me think that this year's fantasy bra will possibly be black (like Adriana in 2008 and Marissa in 2009). 

Im getting tired of the black segments, they're extremely repetitive but my friend's aunt says this segment will be reminiscent of the old VS so I'm very excited about the looks for it! :actor:

More leaks please. But femme fatale in black again? Feels like Sexy Shadow Dreams to me. But with them reusing old shoes, I'm prepared for a let down. Seems to me that perhaps the one thing we haven't caught on with VS is that they're trying to make the brand more accessible to middle income consumers, and that their focus is diversity rather than exclusivity. Think about the fact that they've been expanding out to Europe and now Asia. 

My money's still on VS choosing Ming to be their Asian spokesperson, she's the best English speaking Asian that they have. And I'm sure Liu Wen will be back, its in her country for god's sake. Not sure about the rest. I just wanna see Sui's name get mentioned by Sophia on VSFS, any form of mention is great. Wishing for Sui to be an angel now is pretty much useless. 

Eh.. but Elsa was 27 when she became Angel, maybe Sui/Ming being an angel at 28 is still a thing. At least let this be a good farewell for Sui cause shit's too old for her. 

Also, still not buying the Shanghai show because it hasn't been confirmed by VS.

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

There are various options for artists this year, VS can't screw up, artists will want to do this as the VSFS is still a good platform for them.

Miley Cyrus (new music)

Zayn (Gigi+him buzz)

Harry Styles (omg the tension of Harry and Sara loll)

Niall Horan (for the usual sad song)

Ariana Grande (her songs are very VS-like)

Katy Perry (she'll go everywhere to promote her songs)

Nicki Minaj 

Drake and RiRi (interesting duo, Ri alone would create a lot of buzz plus VS's audience is very urban so, it terms of ratings, the smartest choice here IMO)

Camilla Cabello

Fifth Fourth Harmony 

Shawm Mendes (teen magnet)

Justin Bieber (strong option, everything he sings gets popular)

Selena Gomez

Any Chinese Artist or KPOP artist, to garner interest in the country

Lorde

Imagine Dragons (if they need that action segment)

Kendrick (duh he's amazing)

Christina Aguilera

Adam Levine (with the return of the pregnant wife)

Taylor Swift (yup, she'll do it, they haven't been keeping Martha bc of her modelling skills only right?)

Supposedly Taylor Swift is working on a new album so VS is definitely going with her. As a result, Katy is out because we all know about Katy and Taylor's feud. I doubt VS would want both performers to be generating negative press along the lines of cat fights backstage and throwing shade at each other. 

I could also see them booking Zayn not only because it's extra media attention (his relationship with Gigi) but he and Taylor could sing their duet "I Don't Want to Live Forever" from Fifty Shades Darker.

They'll probably book Maroon 5 too for the sake of Behati's return to VS.

28 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

More leaks please. But femme fatale in black again? Feels like Sexy Shadow Dreams to me. But with them reusing old shoes, I'm prepared for a let down. Seems to me that perhaps the one thing we haven't caught on with VS is that they're trying to make the brand more accessible to middle income consumers, and that their focus is diversity rather than exclusivity. Think about the fact that they've been expanding out to Europe and now Asia. 

My money's still on VS choosing Ming to be their Asian spokesperson, she's the best English speaking Asian that they have. And I'm sure Liu Wen will be back, its in her country for god's sake. Not sure about the rest. I just wanna see Sui's name get mentioned by Sophia on VSFS, any form of mention is great. Wishing for Sui to be an angel now is pretty much useless. 

Eh.. but Elsa was 27 when she became Angel, maybe Sui/Ming being an angel at 28 is still a thing. At least let this be a good farewell for Sui cause shit's too old for her. 

Also, still not buying the Shanghai show because it hasn't been confirmed by VS.

She wouldn't tell us anything more! :/ just those two segments and she mentioned that the opening segment is gonna be very, very colorful and trippy and said it involved sweets and candy (....umm 2005 much?) they're really re-using segments to the point it's embarrassing. 

I can definitely see Ming being an Angel since she fits their current ideal Angel: relatable, filled with energy, speaks very good English and of course, she'll be the first Asian Angel. As much as I love Ming, I always wanted Sui to be an Angel since she's absolutely gorgeous and has such an angelic innocence and purity about her. Also she's been with the brand longer since 2011 :/

15 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Anyways, do we have confirmation confirmation of sorts that the show is in China? I know everyone's placing their money on China, but nothing official has been said. 

WWD reported it's in Shanghai. 

Alleged tea from LSA:

T@ylor Swift is releasing a surprise album this year. She’s been playing it for the label for the past few days. Its completely finished but she hasn’t picked a lead yet. It is r&b influenced not a r&b album.

3 hours ago, gotportugal said:

She just put all her work on Spotify, so she's probably trying to gather up the hype

no she's just trying to sabotage Katy Perry new album :rofl:

and Taylor releasing something doesn't mean she will do the VSFS again and i don't think she will