Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I'm 100% convinced we know about the FB next week. Probably on Tuesday.

They're running out of time so probably. Plus the Dreams & Fantasies catalog should be out soon. Do they hold the press event after the FB is announced or the same day?

And about the lack of info, I think we'll get a lot more in the coming weeks. I love when shots of the board go up with the order and the outfits, all that was more enjoyable than the actual show for me last year. :ninja:

On the subject of the FB, as it's the 20th anniversary, is it to possible speculation that Candice may get it? After all, let's not forget that Adriana did get her second bra after one year (2008, someone got it in 2009 then 2010). And following that pattern, it could be Candice's time to shine.. again. :p

Just drawing straws here.. 

Thank you for the pic, Ceceshores.  Much appreciated.  Is it me or do you get a boxer's robe vibe off the robe this year? 

Which thread has the robe in it? I saw in Elsa's thread the jacket.  All I can say is that I had a jacket like that in blue suede when I was in college. And a red one too. 

b4Zdzy7.jpg