Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Btw, I think the FB could be worn by Ale since it will be her last year probably. She definitely did not renew her contract

Its confirmed that she didn't renew her contract with vs??

I saw several articles saying that apparently, Adriana and Ale were plaining on leaving with Doutzen and Karlie but VS tried to get them to stay, but it was for a year if I remember. So I doubt either are gonna renew, and if they do, 1 more year tops. 

Btw, I think the FB could be worn by Ale since it will be her last year probably. She definitely did not renew her contract

Its confirmed that she didn't renew her contract with vs??

I saw several articles saying that apparently, Adriana and Ale were plaining on leaving with Doutzen and Karlie but VS tried to get them to stay, but it was for a year if I remember. So I doubt either are gonna renew, and if they do, 1 more year tops. 

i believe ale is leaving this year

adriana will stay forever i think hahah, there's no point for her to leave so..

FB is definitely for Adriana, 20 years VSFS and 15 years Adriana walking for them, the angel that more participated in VSFS in history and also won a wax statue in NY and everything says that she is leaving VS. Nothing more fair

Technically Alessandra has walked as many fashion shows as Adriana and all of them consecutively.
Adriana was an angel before Ale, Adriana will get the FB

Guys Candice could get it. As I mentioned, Adriana got the bra in 2008, Marisa in 2009, then Adriana again. 

Candice 2013, not her in 2014 then 2015.

Besides, they already gave her a bra last year, and VS hasn't given the FB to an angel 2 years in a row have they? Plus, in 2005 Tyra left but she didn't get the bra. She got a video though. 

It's anyone's game so who knows. 

Y'all keep ignoring me, #BodyByIza for Fantasy Bra!

Seriously tho, I'm ready for this shit to be out to end the discussion about who deserves it more o.o. Reality is VS gives absolutely no fucks about who deserves it more than who, it'll go to whoever can bring more press + represent the brand better for this particular year.

Poor Lily tho, she's not even part of the discussion and in 77 pages her name has been barely mentioned #BottomBottomBitch 

You mean Adriana? Those abs...

Just kidding. I'm with you Claudia.. the sooner this conversation is over the better. Just tell us who it is, so we can start speculating about the next thing. :)

To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing Adriana wear the bra again, she has the presence to carry it, whereas with a few of the past girls it's been highly underwhelming.

Pfft, they like Candice more than they like Adriana. Her one bra was worth more than all 3 of Adriana's combined. So clearly she's going to get the bra again. Favorites yo. :blueeyedbaby:

So true! I'm surprised they never gave Adriana a super expensive Fantasy bra

When Adriana leaves VS, she will probably retire from modelling. Like Tyra and Heidi. After their VS days, they moved on. Given how Heidi's left at 37, I think she'll leave around average age that sports players retire, so 36-39ish. I highly doubt they'll keep her past 40 and even 50s unless she still looks great for her age and is still operating.

She's like what, 33 or 34 now? I think before 2020 she'll leave. But I'd be shocked if she doesn't get a goodbye video. She is VS now and the longest serving angel. Ale on the other hand...  While memorable for being there since the old days, she's like Heidi. Not that good recognizable looks wise but she stuck with the brand for how long now.   

Anyways, the FB will and can go to anyone, angel speaking of course now.  But they focus on the people who get more press. I think Candice cause she got engaged. Maybe Behati should've told Adam to propose this year LOL. Imagine the headlines, "Newly Wed Angel Feels like [insert multi million dollar amount here]. Of course, Candice could get that to. 

Pfft, they like Candice more than they like Adriana. Her one bra was worth more than all 3 of Adriana's combined. So clearly she's going to get the bra again. Favorites yo. :blueeyedbaby:

So true! I'm surprised they never gave Adriana a super expensive Fantasy bra

Two things, ever since 2006 the price has been going down, probably cause the bras are worth before like 10 million yet no one bought them. So that's probably why they make them so cheap now. I mean, 10 million plus but no one buys it? Kind of a waste of time for both VS and the desiginer. But on the other hand, 2 million dollars but no one buys it? Well, still expensive, at least it doesn't cost that much.

And also, wasn't Candice's bra only worth 8 million? On the Ellen Show I swear she said 8 million for the bra then I assumed 2 million for the panties. So, technically, bra alone Adriana's do add up to more than one of Candice's (5+2+2 = 9). Still shows who they care about. :)

When Adriana leaves VS, she will probably retire from modelling. Like Tyra and Heidi. After their VS days, they moved on. Given how Heidi's left at 37, I think she'll leave around average age that sports players retire, so 36-39ish. I highly doubt they'll keep her past 40 and even 50s unless she still looks great for her age and is still operating.

She's like what, 33 or 34 now? I think before 2020 she'll leave. But I'd be shocked if she doesn't get a goodbye video. She is VS now and the longest serving angel. Ale on the other hand...  While memorable for being there since the old days, she's like Heidi. Not that good recognizable looks wise but she stuck with the brand for how long now.   

Anyways, the FB will and can go to anyone, angel speaking of course now.  But they focus on the people who get more press. I think Candice cause she got engaged. Maybe Behati should've told Adam to propose this year LOL. Imagine the headlines, "Newly Wed Angel Feels like [insert multi million dollar amount here]. Of course, Candice could get that to. 

I have to be honest, this was funny.

Actually VS obviously doesn't care if they can't sell the bra because it's made for press and not for actual sale. If they don't sell, then the designer keeps it. Press for both.

Ah okay. I was just drawing straws on why the price of the bras suddenly started going down in 2006. 

I just hope they hurry up and announce the bra! We're half past October. 

Omg I can't believe this will be the last year if Ale and Adri. Now it makes sense why so many new angel. Since is the 20 year and if it is their last year maybe VS will do the same as they did with Tyra, for so many years.

The new angels are ok to me, but next to the strong team such as Adri, Ale, Doutzen and Candice they need to work more. I feel that the new angels are too adorable. They don't have that bombshell look. So I'm definitely will miss them so much. Thanks for the info

And actually someone from Mouawad just said in an interview that Candice's FB was sold to someone in Europe :blink:

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/10/09/mouawad-singapore-has-two-victorias-secret-fantasy-bras-for-jewelfest.html

I'm confused though cause i could have swore Ale's 2012 bra and Tyras 04(or atleast part of it) sold.