Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

shit is going to hit the fan once y'all find out who got the bra this year... :rofl:

My final assumption for performances:

Seg#1: Rihanna

Seg#2: The Weeknd

Seg#3: Selena

Seg#4: Selena

Seg#5: The Weekend

Seg#6: Rihanna

shit is going to hit the fan once y'all find out who got the bra this year... :rofl:

I don't think Selena will sing twice

Selena is singing in the Pink segment, my best bet is that she'll do like Ariana and Bieber, a meddley where she starts alone and then mid-performance models start to walk to whatever song she is currently promoting, I doubt she'll get two segments.

I think there will be at leat one segment without performer, no idea of which one but I hope it's the first one.

I don't think Selena will sing twice

I'm calling it that Selena's just doing Pink. Just like Ariana and Neon Jungle if I remember last the previous years. 

*Rejoices at Cindy Bruna and Constance's confirmation* It's nice know the old faces are gonna remain for another year. Meanwhile...... *checks Sui He's instagram and weibo* Nope. That lady is busy with her stylist boyfriend :idk: The suspense and anxiety is getting shit real *headdesks*, any news about Ming Xi? For some reason, I wish Flavia would come back to VS runway :/, but I think she's done with VS. 

This could go either way as an Adriana fan haha

Anyone anticipate the broadcast being longer than an hour?

Doubtful. At most, maybe a full hour. You gotta remember because of the commercials, the things only gonna be 40-45 minutes most. 

Besides, I don't think VS is gonna buy or CBS will reserve more than a full hour of airtime for them. 

Also, to the user above, how do you know Behati got the bra? 

I wish they would just say who got the damn bra already. :unsure:

+1. People is getting crazy, so, the announcement can either calm them down or make them more crazy because their fave didn't get it.

Exactly! All this mistery is going to make it all worse :/

(Personally, I am hoping Candice or Adri get it, but I feel like it's going to be behati's :( )

*Rejoices at Cindy Bruna and Constance's confirmation* It's nice know the old faces are gonna remain for another year. Meanwhile...... *checks Sui He's instagram and weibo* Nope. That lady is busy with her stylist boyfriend :idk: The suspense and anxiety is getting shit real *headdesks*, any news about Ming Xi? For some reason, I wish Flavia would come back to VS runway :/, but I think she's done with VS.

Ming has been posting a lot of

Ming Xi has been posting a lot of workout vids on IG but that's about all I've seen for her

I wish they would just say who got the damn bra already. :unsure:

+1. People is getting crazy, so, the announcement can either calm them down or make them more crazy because their fave didn't get it.

Exactly! All this mistery is going to make it all worse :/

(Personally, I am hoping Candice or Adri get it, but I feel like it's going to be behati's :( )

This mistery is not even funny anymore.

(I want Candice too, but I keep my hopes low, I think Behati will wear it anyway).