Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

The issue with Behati is that she was much better as a PINK girl than she will ever be as an Angel. She's good at being cute but she lacks the Bombshell thing that Elsa or Miranda have.

And on Martha: she met Taytay because of VS, not the other way around.

I know that. I was being objective, not a fan of Bee anymore.

But I liked her once, before she changed her lifestyle...... AND her face was no longer the same :ninja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgMHco67WUs

Speaking of PINK, can we all take a moment of appreciating the glory of PINK Club 2011 :D?

Man, Bee, Erin, Chanel, Ieva, Caroline, Elsa, Karlie and Shannan looked good in this segment. I used to think PINK was like the special segment, until I found out from everyone that PINK is the somewhat "lower" range of VS fashion :'(. This was also the video that my aunts started calling Lily A tranny LOL, poor girl, she had a bad camera angle for this segment..

I remember how I confused Shanna with Erin so often, and can someone clarify what happened to Erin in 2013, there were rumors that she had a fight backstage, is this true? Seems like another one was how she wasn't bringing in sales like Miranda..

p/s: Elsa looks better with side parting, not center parting, welp.

^ What I always think about 2011 PINK segment is: What the holy hell is Lais doing in this? :rofl:

(but indeed this PINK segment has some of my favorite PINK outfits!)

Oh but Lais looks good in this segment! Her waist is spot on, for some reason, she looks so old now even though she's only 23/24, she's like one, two years older than me. Maybe it's the caring of child that took a toll on her. Girl's lucky to have a gorgeous husband tho..

^^^ or maybe its just that she had different hair partings then and now, and the fact that she has a change in lifestyle. Oh yeah, funny how aging works, well I guess some people can't quite tell the difference between aging due to lifestyle or aging naturally. 

But I don't think that Behati doesn't deserve the FB, I only say that on her the bra is wasted. She is cute, and funny and goofy and I admit that she is sexy too when she wants, but for me the FB should go to another model that could bring something more to the bra, something special. Candice would be to die for with it, Elsa too. 

But I don't think that Behati doesn't deserve the FB, I only say that on her the bra is wasted. She is cute, and funny and goofy and I admit that she is sexy too when she wants, but for me the FB should go to another model that could bring something more to the bra, something special. Candice would be to die for with it, Elsa too. 

Not making any sense. How exactly would the bra be wasted? She got Ebola on her nipples????? :/