Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

The secret of the performers have sunk in and gone. No1curr anymore. Let the next secret out, damnit!

Hopefully it's the bra.  

Also, I've been thinking about this, but I'm waiting for the day VS hires and makes a model whose first name is Victoria to be an angel. :). Though if they did, they would probably try to make her the queen of VS.   As people would probably love to suck up the fact that "Victoria's Secret" may actually be known. :p

No surprises with Cindy being in the show again tbh. I think that's confirmation enough because Cindy would already know she's in the show.

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2015

Angels

1. Adriana Lima

2. Alessandra Ambrosio

3. Behati Prinsloo

4. Candice Swanepoel

5. Elsa Hosk

6. Jac Jagaciak

7. Jasmine Tookes

8. Kate Grigorieva

9. Lais Ribeiro

10. Lily Aldridge

11. Martha Hunt

12. Romee Strijd

13. Sara Sampaio

14. Stella Maxwell

15. Taylor Hill

16. Rachel Hilbert (Pink spokesmodel)

17. Barbara Fialho (fit model)

18. Devon Windsor

19. Cindy Bruna

Newcomers are in bold.

Pfft, they like Candice more than they like Adriana. Her one bra was worth more than all 3 of Adriana's combined. So clearly she's going to get the bra again. Favorites yo. :blueeyedbaby:

So true! I'm surprised they never gave Adriana a super expensive Fantasy bra

Two things, ever since 2006 the price has been going down, probably cause the bras are worth before like 10 million yet no one bought them. So that's probably why they make them so cheap now. I mean, 10 million plus but no one buys it? Kind of a waste of time for both VS and the desiginer. But on the other hand, 2 million dollars but no one buys it? Well, still expensive, at least it doesn't cost that much.

And also, wasn't Candice's bra only worth 8 million? On the Ellen Show I swear she said 8 million for the bra then I assumed 2 million for the panties. So, technically, bra alone Adriana's do add up to more than one of Candice's (5+2+2 = 9). Still shows who they care about. :)

It actually costs 10 million dollars, here is the part of one article: Designed by jeweler Mouawad, this year's edition, dubbed the "Royal Fantasy Bra" (get that Royal Baby press overflow, VS) is valued at $10 million--quite a price increase from last year's $2.5 mil "Floral Fantasy" model.

FB bra that Candice wore was the first one after 2005.(Gisele) to cost that much and she was the first angel after 2005. who opened the show wearing fb. So it took 8 years for VS to have that much expensive bra and for VS angel to open a show with fb bra on. Both huge deals for Candice. I think only Gisele and Candice opened the show with fb, no other angel did that(at least not in the last 15 years). That to me says it all how much they value her, they gave her 2 biggest honors in just one show.

Not surprised with Constance or Lily D. Both girl's been walking for 4 going on 5 years in a row. If I remember?  

I'm guessing this year a lot of familiar faces will be returning and most of the newcomers will just be in the Pink section? 

I don't think we ever got confirmation on Cindy being a fit model, but she posted a snapchat of the VS headquarters the same time that Barbara started doing fittings and I think the caption said something about fittings? It could be that she got a special outfit, like the crystal one, that needed advance measurements or something? :idk: But yeah, she was basically confirmed for the show for a while now.