Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I just wanna know what it looks like and what color scheme they went with! All i want is a beautiful, simple bra with wings and have the girl serve me KK a la 2006 WWOGG.

I'd like to see it be purple, like lilac, or pink this year. A tealish color would work also.

I just wanna know what it looks like and what color scheme they went with! All i want is a beautiful, simple bra with wings and have the girl serve me KK a la 2006 WWOGG.

I'd like to see it be purple, like lilac, or pink this year. A tealish color would work also.

I thought you know what it looks like??? :idk:

I thought you know what it looks like??? :idk:

Or know who gots it?? :idk:

If shit is going to hit the fan then it means it's someone unexpected that got the bra. Was it Lais? She's been with vs for a while and vs hasn't given the fb to a more ethnically diverse woman in like forever since Tyra lol. Unless one of the brand new angels got it which wouldn't make sense. But Lais is hardly in front of the camera speaking and vs does not promote her as much as others even though her body is killer. I think it's between Elsa, Lais, Lily, or Bee. Unless they gave it to Adriana again lol.

If shit is going to hit the fan then it means it's someone unexpected that got the bra. Was it Lais? She's been with vs for a while and vs hasn't given the fb to a more ethnically diverse woman in like forever since Tyra lol. Unless one of the brand new angels got it which wouldn't make sense. But Lais is hardly in front of the camera speaking and vs does not promote her as much as others even though her body is killer. I think it's between Elsa, Lais, Lily, or Bee. Unless they gave it to Adriana again lol.

Dont worry! If Lais gets FB then Adriana will promote it, like she did in 2013 when Candy got it :rofl: