Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I wonder what segment that will be in... Looks like another Wild Things/Birds of Paradise trainwreck segment. I hope not!

I'm also guessing VS will have a segment for the 'New Angels' this year. If not an actual segment in the show, then there will definitely be a part of the broadcast focusing on the new girls.

I think Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid are pretty...but definitely not for the Victoria's Secret show. In my opinion, Gigi has a terrible walk. And while Kendall is the most beautiful out of all the Kartrashians, she really would make the whole show all about her and her annoying family (because don't be fooled, if Kendall is there then I'm 99% sure she'll bring alone Kim Kourtney Khloe Kylie Kris etc etc.) Can't deal.

marga esquivel posting about VSX..oh no. I know John loves her but she is not VS material at all, she is strictly high fashion.

I just saw that. :/

I agree that castings are wrapped and they're keeping things under wraps this year. Such a change from last year. Guess we won't be getting much news until fittings.

it occurred to me that this year the pink segment may be comprised of :

Jac (with a pair of wings , waving the pink line )

No Jac in pink, please. I cant stand my girl stuck there anymore, she's an angel already, she needs to be in main segments, please.

- Marga Esquivel

- Blanca Padilla

- Kelly Gale

- Grace Mahary

That's the list of models who have been endorsing VSX or #TrainLikeAnAngel that I've seen this week or the past few days

Maud, Blanca, Irina They are in New York , casting today? without ed ?

No Maud please. I don't get what they see in her besides fitting a certain look (the Alice in Wonderland doll look from 2012 and last year as Iggy? I think?) 

I'd love to see Andreea Diaconu there but I think that ship has sailed. 

About the FB, I think it's safer to say that Bee got it instead of Ale, I always thought that Ale never got the recognition from them, but we all know how VS is, so I don't see Ale getting the FB. And I read that an "old angel" got it, so I think it's Bee. 

About the regulars, I'm very happy with Constance J. She is perfection to me. #bodybyiza will be there, I'm pretty sure. She posted a photo on IG about the VSFS so I bet she will be part of it. And Blanca, she posted a photo training with VSX and she's been working with the brand this year, so imo she's in. Aaaaand I just saw a photo of her with Irina Sharipova.. so I think she might be there too (I don't like her). 

it occurred to me that this year the pink segment may be comprised of :

Jac (with a pair of wings , waving the pink line )

No Jac in pink, please. I cant stand my girl stuck there anymore, she's an angel already, she needs to be in main segments, please.

I think they could do with jac , something like Elsa last VSFS ! an outfit pink outfit and another line