Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

There's a picture of Elsa with the #upforanything tag on instagram, too. I don't think who is in the photo means anything. I'm not even sure this event has anything to do with the show or the fantasy bra or they would have tagged the post with something about the show as well.

There's a picture of Elsa with the #upforanything tag on instagram, too. I don't think who is in the photo means anything. I'm not even sure this event has anything to do with the show or the fantasy bra or they would have tagged the post with something about the show as well.

I second this. ^^

Maybe this picture is purely for the launch of the new very sexy lace bra - I know Behati is one of the models launching it. If that's her on the picture then it's mainly because of the new bra. Are they really making the FB announcement there too?

Okay, just saw what Bryan posted on IG, pretty sure its Bee too.

p/s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMCIqTyDzII

Went and dig some past year fashion shows, Behati can walk, esp in 2012's DL segment. Maybe she didn't deliver after that cause she had too much fun being an angel (more about letting loose and less about delivering the walk)? LOL.

Everyone looks so good in DL, why can't VS take Isabeli over Izabel for nicer outfits~ :( At least she's still walking for VS tho.

p/s

Went and dig some past year fashion shows, Behati can walk, esp in 2012's DL segment. Maybe she didn't deliver after that cause she had too much fun being an angel (more about letting loose and less about delivering the walk)? LOL.

Everyone looks so good in DL, why can't VS take Isabeli over Izabel for nicer outfits~ :( At least she's still walking for VS tho.

It's bee in the photo! Haha. Damn. There are like 5 other photos of Behati from that shoot that hace been released.

DL is good. Behati was more relaxed in Fairy Tale than the opening. People get nervous is happens.

p/s

It's bee in the photo! Haha. Damn. There are like 5 other photos of Behati from that shoot that hace been released.

DL is good. Behati was more relaxed in Fairy Tale than the opening. People get nervous is happens.

:blink: How did you manage to embed the video in to the post, I can't seem to find the right button... I mean "pretty sure its bee" as in her getting FB LOL.

But yeah, her walk is DL was good, maybe we'll see something similar to that than what we saw in 2014, which made everyone disappointed.