Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Yeah I said a couple pages back that I believed castings were a done deal. They invited the regulars back and had a small casting for newbies. With the amount of new angels on top of the VS favorites(that have probably known for month's now) that don't really need to attend casting/callback, ain't no way there was gonna be a huge casting for some lucrative amount of girls.

Especially with that snap of the VSX bags going out I'm sure the cast is set with maybe a few tweeks to be made. I'm gonna guess we will get 4-7 newbies.

Yeah I said A couple pages back that I believed castings were a done deal. They invited the regulars back and had a small casting for newbies. With the amount of new angels on top of the VS favorites that don't really need to attend casting/callback, ain't no way there was gonna be a huge casting for some lucrative amount of girls.

I agree. I think they did scattered castings or even online. Maybe a few more girls need to be seen, but I don't think it's going to be an event like usual. All the girls will probably announce if they're walking on the day of fittings as a big event. 

I just listened to Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself...

...absolutely terrible! What a bunch of crap. And secondly, she'll perform this in the show??? I can't even......

At least have her play something like "Slow Down" which is awesome for the runway. Or even "Same Old Love" is even better than "Hands to Myself"

I'm not excited for that performance.

I have a feeling that because it's the 20th anniversary, they are keeping things very hush hush and damnit they are doing a good job...and it's annoying. I guess over the years we got spoiled to finding things out beforehand. As annoying this is, everything should be a surprise for once and not a let down like "oh, that's what it looks like on her?? gross.", etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get any news on the fittings, either. But the press loves it, so who knows.

Also, there's a photo of Behati in a bra and panty set that makes me think is this years over $200 fashion show bra.

I don't know how her look is going to work for VS, but I'm of the opinion that VS needs more Asian girls, so I'll support it. 

I agree. I'm not a fan of her, but she's sadly the only Filipino model I really know from the top of my head I think I'll be okay with it. 

Maud, Blanca, Irina They are in New York , casting today? without ed ?

No Maud please. I don't get what they see in her besides fitting a certain look (the Alice in Wonderland doll look from 2012 and last year as Iggy? I think?)

I'd love to see Andreea Diaconu there but I think that ship has sailed.

Maud always looks like she's in shock. Don't wanna see her either.