Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

^ Yes, that's what they're talking about. And it's not going to be sub-forums but just separate threads once everything is posted.

Yeah, I know. That's what i was figuring they were referring to. Your post made it seem like you had no idea what they were saying or why they said what they did. That's why I pointed out what their post was directed at.

Last year was organized so well and made it really easy to find the pics I was looking for! Thanks in advance to everyone who helps this year!

^ Hahaha no, I know what they mean. My post was about Solangel's statement about doing "sub-forums for those popular models with over 1000 pages", which has nothing to do with what is being discussed here.

And agreed, last year's organization was great! Thanks in advance for all the work that is!

^ Hahaha no, I know what they mean. My post was about Solangel's statement about doing "sub-forums for those popular models with over 1000 pages", which has nothing to do with what is being discussed here.

And agreed, last year's organization was great! Thanks in advance for all the work that is!

Okay I see now! :)

Last year was organized so well and made it really easy to find the pics I was looking for! Thanks in advance to everyone who helps this year!

I hope having the first few pages of each thread to be just photos was helpful and people understand why some of the threads were locked to keep the discussions in one thread instead of multiple threads I%20dont%20know.gif

^ Yeah all the discussion on the main VSFS topic thread and I liked how Pretty set it up last year with each girl who walked had their own topic in the sub thread and only HQ images allowed, no comments or discussions. It was really nicely set up last year.

I really have a feeling tomorrow's event has nothing to do with the show. If you go to VS's twitter and read through tweets & replies anything mentioning or having anything to do with the show gets a #vsfashionshow tag. Tomorrow's event has never had anything mentioned to do with the show. A couple of people even asked who is wearing the FB/when they'll announce it and they just say "You'll have to stay tuned to find out! #vsfashionshow" or "We can't tell you that secret just yet! #vsfashionshow" I think if tomorrow had anything to do with it they'd say "Tune in tomorrow to find out!!" to make sure people are paying attention. I think the event tomorrow has nothing to do with the show or the fantasy bra. I hope I'm wrong just so everyone will stop talking about who they think has it and who they hope doesn't get it, but I really think they are two completely separate things.

I think that not sayin anything brings more expectation to what is gonna happen tomorrow, y do have the feeling that tomorrow is gonna be reveal something about the show, maybe the FB like last year press event, actually i'm really hoping for tomorrow *finger crossed*