Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

It's way too obvious that Behati got it but you never know with VS. At this point all i want is information about the show!

The performers are good (i don't like Selena but at least she is stucked in Pink) and the fact we know so little gives me hope that they are preparing something really amazing.

Also i don't think Kendall will walk, she has a Calvin Klein underwear contract. The answer was a smart one because if they responded no the media would make a fush about her not walking.

I believe Joan has a contract as well and she's most likely walking so I really don't know how exclusive It Is.

VS obviously loves press but I think Kendall, Gigi & Cia are just way too much press, especially at the 20th year anniversary and with 10 new angels to promote. If Kendall walks I'm 99.9% sure, all the head lines will be "Kendall Jenner finally earns her wings"; "Kendall Jenner Is finally made an angel" bla bla bla... So I think VS won't risk with her... at least this year.

Bella and Gigi? With Abel performing the chances of them being in are pretty high. I hope they're at least put on pink though...

I still don't think the Vegas thing means anything because they are not hashtagging the show with those posts. Normally if it has something to do with the show, they would hashtag it #VSFashionShow. It's probably the release of the Very Sexy line and maybe a model showing up for the press?

I still don't think the Vegas thing means anything because they are not hashtagging the show with those posts. Normally if it has something to do with the show, they would hashtag it #VSFashionShow. It's probably the release of the Very Sexy line and maybe a model showing up for the press?

Agreed and I don't think Behati will get the FB. :idk:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/12143290_895191483897743_2993064183422211378_n.jpg?oh=77e557749f5e422a2a01f7592dd09736&oe=56C9F38F&__gda__=1451644931_df184adc997806505eb60f56baa7a097

FB???

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

I don't think the promo model matters at all, since they've used 3 different girls. I don't know what else they could be revealing but it's useless to keep speculating. We'll know in two days. Vegas was where they revealed the FBs last year though, right? Or at least intended to before it leaked?

Again, I'm pretty sure #UpForAnything and the date are related to the Christmas catalog, that's probably how they did the theme this year. Which could or could not be related to the FB, because the FB it's always in the catalog except for last year, but so far the VS Browser has the great amount of one picture from Russell's Christmas shoots which makes me think in the next 24 hours we should be getting shit lot of pictures ... Or VS is doing things later this year with the catalogs which would be really odd.

Also Imma be posting pictures the day of the show y'all, I already told everyone in school I ain't going on Nov 10th :rofl: I just need to talk to Pretty to see if she'll be posting too and split girls