Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

But I don't think that Behati doesn't deserve the FB, I only say that on her the bra is wasted. She is cute, and funny and goofy and I admit that she is sexy too when she wants, but for me the FB should go to another model that could bring something more to the bra, something special. Candice would be to die for with it, Elsa too. 

Not making any sense. How exactly would the bra be wasted? She got Ebola on her nipples????? :/

Like the opening of the last year. She isn't that powerfull, she isn't that attractive. I would like to see the bra on someone more interesting. But that is only my opinion :/

*Rejoices at Cindy Bruna and Constance's confirmation* It's nice know the old faces are gonna remain for another year. Meanwhile...... *checks Sui He's instagram and weibo* Nope. That lady is busy with her stylist boyfriend :idk: The suspense and anxiety is getting shit real *headdesks*, any news about Ming Xi? For some reason, I wish Flavia would come back to VS runway :/, but I think she's done with VS. 

Yaikes! Constace!!!!!!! Happy to Know she´s back! One of my Favorites every Year

But I don't think that Behati doesn't deserve the FB, I only say that on her the bra is wasted. She is cute, and funny and goofy and I admit that she is sexy too when she wants, but for me the FB should go to another model that could bring something more to the bra, something special. Candice would be to die for with it, Elsa too.

Not making any sense. How exactly would the bra be wasted? She got Ebola on her nipples????? :/
lolololololololol

At this point all I want is Behati or Lily to get the bra. I really don't care that they're not "big enough" for the 20th anniversary or they don't have a strong walk or whatever. The other 3 got the bra already. Adriana got it 3 times including last year. If it's not her final year with VS or anything like that, then she shouldn't get it IMO. 

And I wouldn't mind one of the new angels especially if it's Elsa :heart: . But my top choice is still Lily/Bee. Just give the bra to someone who never wore it before for fuck's sake.