Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Also, I was worried about Selena not being able to sing live, as she can't tbh but then I remembered that they'll just use playback or lipsync. I mean, almost every performer sounded exactly like the record.. save for Justin Timberlake's sexy back. He sounded deeper or a different pitch when I bought the single on itunes.. 

I predict Selena will be doing Pink like Ariana last year, and the Weeknd will be performing 2 songs while Rihanna sings one. Or vice versa. But I have no doubt Selena will be doing Pink. 

There would be a segment without a performer right? Hope they'll use a good remix. I would personally love some mixed Glenn Morrison song. :)

I'm hoping they leave the opening with a remix for the 1st segment

2nd segment: Most likely The Weeknd

3rd segment: Remix but most likely Rihanna

4th: Selena

5th: Remix but most likely The weekend again

Finale: Rihanna

Anyone notice how the PINK segments are slowly going back to being a bit more of young adult girls + sexy ones and not the teenager/youth kind? I mean I find 2012 and 2013's PINK geared towards being a bit young, and last year's PINK started shifting to "university" girls, maybe it'll go back to young adults as a theme this year? Selena can't be singing Good For You while the girls are dressed in cheerful outfits right? I mean that song is meant to be a bit sexy and what not.

my opinion of the show is:

1) Open the show: Adriana 

2) Open each segment: Candice, Behati, Adriana, Alessandra, Rachel (PINK), Lily

3) Close each segment: Lais, Elsa, Candice, Sara, Taylor, Devon (pink)

4) Close the show: Candice 

5) Fantasy Bra: Behati or Candice

Anyone notice how the PINK segments are slowly going back to being a bit more of young adult girls + sexy ones and not the teenager/youth kind? I mean I find 2012 and 2013's PINK geared towards being a bit young, and last year's PINK started shifting to "university" girls, maybe it'll go back to young adults as a theme this year? Selena can't be singing Good For You while the girls are dressed in cheerful outfits right? I mean that song is meant to be a bit sexy and what not.

Yup even how they market it is more towards young adults in college and less teenage. This is a good step because they couldn't continue making it that sloppy and get away with it lol

my opinion of the show is:

1) Open the show: Adriana 

2) Open each segment: Candice, Behati, Adriana, Alessandra, Rachel (PINK), Lily

3) Close each segment: Lais, Elsa, Candice, Sara, Taylor, Devon (pink)

4) Close the show: Candice 

5) Fantasy Bra: Behati or Candice

+1

I think VS needs to give more attention to Lais Ribeiro

2011 her name was credited in the beginning, she wore 3 outfits (more than some angels back then)

in 2012 she was going to open a segment

in 2013 she open a segment and had that video all about her

and in 2014 she kinda lost some space unfortunately

This year i hope VS bring her back to the spotlight

she kinda started with behati, lily, karlie and she is WAY better than those LOL

I love Lais btw hahaha