Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Every year people debate when Ale leaves. And she never does. She will stick around just as long as Adriana does I guarantee. VS seem content with keeping her and Adriana around for the holiday commercial and show. Why not? They sell it and are still the most recognised models for the brand. Neither Adriana or Alessandra have worked for the brand this year minus doing the swim show, they did a VSX commercial which came out during the swim show and did the holiday commercial. They're both being used the same amount.

Adriana to open the show.

Open segments -Adriana, Candice, Lily, Rachel (Pink), Sara and Lais.

Close segments -Behati, Taylor, Ale, Josephine (PINK hopefully she walks another segment also and with fingers crossed she graduates pink then my second choice would be Jacquelyn J.), Magdalena and Elsa.

Elsa to close the show.

To me atleast, opening and closing the segments are an honor and big deal.

Open the show: Adriana

Open Segments: Adriana, Lais, Candice, Elsa, Rachel(Pink), Behati or Ale(if she is really leaving)

Close Segments: Jac, Sara, Martha, Jasmine, Josephine(Pink), Lily or Ale (depends if she's not opennig lol)

Close the show: Ale or Lily

i think the "old angels" will probably open and close the show

and open segments the only news angels who can do it well is lais and elsa (and they already did once so...)

1)Candice to open the show

2)Adriana, Candice, Elsa, Taylor, Alessandra to open a segment

3)Same as 2nd one to close a segment

4)Adriana, Ale or Candice(if she doesn't open) to close

Taylor to open a segment? i don't think so

and i hope not ahha

i like her but they have better angels

Jasmine is everywhere on VS and They really like lais i think

Lily D posted "#trainlikea" and "#almosttime" and whatever else hashtags on her picture wth the red bandana and now she changed her caption. I think the girls were told to be less obvious about their prep for the castings and whatever else. It's been way too quiet tbh

1) Open the show: Adriana 

2) Open segments: Adriana, Ale, Behati, Candice, Lily, Rachel Hilbert (Pink)

3) Close segements: 5 of the new angels + Ale

4) Close the show: Alessandra

Lily or Behati for the fantasy bra

As for the outfits, I wish they would have less models (like 30). I know it's unrealistic but give all 15 angels 3 outfits and just 1 outfit to the other girls. Focus on the angels.

1) Open the show: Elsa

2) Open segments: Adriana, Candice, Lily, Lais + Rachel for PINK

3) Close segements: Alessandra, Jac, Sara, Behati + A new girl for PINK

4) Close the show: Alessandra

And outfits wise: I hope that with the 15 Angels, they make room for some "show veterans" like Joan or LilyD to still have 2 outfits.

Open show: Adriana or who wears the FB.

Open segment: Who wears the FB (if it doesn't open the show), Candice, Elsa, Sara, Josephine and Rachel (Pink).

Closing segment: Ale + new angels + Adriana or the FB

Close the Show: Candice or the FB.

This is completely random. :rofl:

^^Thanks for the words of comfort, lol. I'm not sure, I did have a feeling she wouldn't be back and some bz users said she took time off the HF scene cause her dad was sick and ill stricken with disease, but judging by her recent IG/Weibo posts, she seems to be doing a bit of fashion related stuffs and mostly traveling, like coaching models and what not. Let's hope we'll see her. Her social media accounts are goddamn quiet even Chinese news have little on her, it seems that she's very well guarded about her life in general. It'll be sad to see her put up her annual VS career before she gets her wings, and I was somehow hoping she gets to wear them damnnnn wings this year. She's like the underdog of VS models <3, and only Sophia and David seems to love her more than Monica or Ed would.

Meanwhile, I am looking forward to Romee and Kate G <3, although I think Kate G won't be in this year due to pregnancy (maybe)? And also FB news!