Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Kind of an interesting point brought up in Candys thread:

So I am 99% sure it's going to be Lily Aldridge. She's from Santa Monica and I believe still lives there or very close to there. If they want to keep it a big secret then it makes sense. This way no model flies in and ruins the surprise. All Lily has to do is drive over from her home.

It would explain why they chose such a random location like Santa Monica.

I think if it was Candice it would be at a store in New York.

Just my 2 cents.

Lilly is from Santa Monica, CA but I don't think she lives there anymore.

"So you live in Nashville?

Nashville and New York. I grew up in Los Angeles and moved to Nashville when I met my husband seven years ago. I was living in New York and we kind of just both moved into each other's places immediately because we were living in two different cities. Now I live in Nashville most the time. It's the most amazing city—it's a growing city—it's exciting to see so many young people moving there, opening incredible restaurants, coming with incredible bands, making incredible art. It's just really thriving right now."

Source: http://www.elle.com/beauty/health-fitness/news/a15441/lily-aldridge-new-face-of-proactiv/

Also: http://www.vogue.com/slideshow/13268798/lily-aldridge-nashville-guide-bonnaroo/

Well I like Iza so i'm excited that she is in again this year. She reminds me of the "sexy women" days of VS instead of the "bombshell girls" but she is too crazy with that #bodybyiza. Those abs seem like rocks. Can you imagine her and Elsa pushing everyone to be in front?  :rofl:

+1

At least she's not annoying just simply riciculous. She makes me smile, I like that.  :hehe:

Kind of an interesting point brought up in Candys thread:

So I am 99% sure it's going to be Lily Aldridge. She's from Santa Monica and I believe still lives there or very close to there. If they want to keep it a big secret then it makes sense. This way no model flies in and ruins the surprise. All Lily has to do is drive over from her home.

It would explain why they chose such a random location like Santa Monica.

I think if it was Candice it would be at a store in New York.

Just my 2 cents.

Lilly is from Santa Monica, CA but I don't think she lives there anymore.

"So you live in Nashville?

Nashville and New York. I grew up in Los Angeles and moved to Nashville when I met my husband seven years ago. I was living in New York and we kind of just both moved into each other's places immediately because we were living in two different cities. Now I live in Nashville most the time. It's the most amazing city—it's a growing city—it's exciting to see so many young people moving there, opening incredible restaurants, coming with incredible bands, making incredible art. It's just really thriving right now."

Source: http://www.elle.com/beauty/health-fitness/news/a15441/lily-aldridge-new-face-of-proactiv/

Also: http://www.vogue.com/slideshow/13268798/lily-aldridge-nashville-guide-bonnaroo/

Well she says Nashville most of the time, but she is sighted in Cali often still, so I would think maybe she still has a place there. 

Model castings from yesterday

http://i.imgur.com/AJJYEvR.jpg

Gigi looks so sad and lonely  :(

IDK, none of the girls look happy tbh  :/

True they all look pretty distant .

I guess they're all just nervous?

^Probably. I would be throwing up and shitting my pants...on the inside. :rofl: On the outside though

2u7xez9.gif

Pretty sure Sui is out. She's not in the states as far as I know. Jourdan has been really quiet lately. Hope she's in though.

From what I've seen on IG..

Magda -  Busy with her jewelry line

Sui - I guess she's just out, really, there's not point hoping cause it seems like she's taking a break

Lily D - Last I know, she's in

Constance - Quiet

Jourdan - Quiet

Cindy - In

Ming Xi - Most likely in

Maria B - In

Jaq J - ????

Bregje - Most likely in, right?

Maud - Out I think?

Grace - Most likely in

Eniko - Pray to god she's in

For the most part, VSFS 2015 feels like the culling of models in VSFS 2014.

SUI HEEEEE :'(

At least I have Ming and Eniko to root for! Magda too, but that girl has so much camera time and recognition, not appearing for another year is a-ok.

There was this one year (I think even last year?) where the VS casting people looked at a casting video of Sui in underwear, making it look like as if she auditioned through a video. I wouldn't count her out just yet. I hope they won't cast Grace again. She looks way too emaciated and that leotard with the leopard-print last year made her look cheap. 

So did Marloes Horst not even got to castings, like why even try or??? :rofl:

I see shes still doing consistent work with VS and saw some VS holiday stuff from her. 

I think she didn't even try this year. Her career hasn't changed that much since last year. She hasn't even walked for any other brand, so she probably already knew she wouldn't have made it this year, too.

I think Gigi is a welcomed surprise for the show. VS has talked long enough about how much they want "womanly" bodies but they have kept casting too skinny girls like Chanel, Karlie or Grace etc. So getting a SI model on board makes more sense to the show than a lot of their recent choices. Plus, Gigi is the "pretty girl"-type of model. So she's actually perfect for the show. I don't know who's also in outta all the non-Angels, but Lily D is rumored to be in? Please no! She's been around way too long, considering she's never really stood out.