Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Apparently Gigi replaced Barbara Palvin.  :idk: I don't get all of this hate from most Palvin fans. Don't get me wrong, I love her and she's such a doll but didn't she walked once for VS?

UM SHE'S THE QWEEEEEN OF VS???

:rofl: Someone in this thread called her an iconic VS model alongside Adriana and Gisele.

Where's that ya'll need Jesus meme.

The world is ending, not really.

Well, there could be worse things to happen, like Gigi getting an Angel contract.

She's grown on me since watching her in Calvin Harris' video, but the fact that she's so mainstream means I'm just okay with her.

Don't hate her, wished she's not getting more than PINK.

Holy, half of the model roster hasn't even been revealed but I think VSFS2015 is the exodus of HF models. Dayum.

Apparently Gigi replaced Barbara Palvin. :idk: I don't get all of this hate from most Palvin fans. Don't get me wrong, I love her and she's such a doll but didn't she walked once for VS?

UM SHE'S THE QWEEEEEN OF VS???

:rofl: Someone in this thread called her an iconic VS model alongside Adriana and Gisele.

Who said that? That person must be on what behati is on. I saw all these confirmations on ig of barbara and I was like :rofl:

*waits for fans to come to attack me even tho bee is one of my favs :ninja: *

VSFS is gonna be messy this year.

^^^ :rofl: Every single pedophile out there?

If you're talking about who said it: @worldbarbarapalvin

-----

This year :rofl:

Gigi vs Barbara fans (when did this become a thing?)

Gigi vs Blanca

Gigi vs All other models who aren't being given special treatment like her

Behati vs everyone else people think is better

Behati vs Lindsay

Candice vs Adriana

Jasmine vs Racism

My model deserves to walk, yours sucks

1cEwSb3.gif

sWHyEk2.gif

#fatamerica

This.....

@worldbarbarapalvin @maxx.hunter she Will not work with vs anymore Because of sexual abus of @ed_razek go to see on my Instagram

:rofl: :rofl: That sexual abuse

who is the person that said this?

https://instagram.com/p/9cYgDmlh4a/

That's amazing. These people are god damn pathological... This ladies and gents is the better then Christmas. :rofl:

If you want i found the real snapchat of Barbara its : barbzz And i have the reason why she dont work with vs anymore so she dont do the vs casting for the fs And she Will dont be at the vsfs she dont want work With them anymore Because of problem with @ed_razek he is a big douch bag ( Apparently i do bad sexual blackmail to her and she refuse that so he make her out ) so sad Because she was so good #vsfs2015 #victoriasecret @realbarbarapalvin #barbarapalvin

That's amazing. These people are god damn pathological... This ladies and gents is the better then Christmas. :rofl:

If you want i found the real snapchat of Barbara its : barbzz And i have the reason why she dont work with vs anymore so she dont do the vs casting for the fs And she Will dont be at the vsfs she dont want work With them anymore Because of problem with @ed_razek he is a big douch bag ( Apparently i do bad sexual blackmail to her and she refuse that so he make her out ) so sad Because she was so good #vsfs2015 #victoriasecret @realbarbarapalvin #barbarapalvin

The first comment after that tho "we are all with you" and then shit hit the fan...

I'm excited with Gigi and Valentina, but all I really want to know is how many of the regulars are walking this year's show (Jourdan, Joan, Constance, Isabelli, Izabel, etc) and btw, #bodybyiza just posted a photo of the VSFS... again... so I think she got invited and she's in. 

Most of the comments in the whole Barbara vs Gigi thing are fashion fans attacking that VS allegedly fired Barbara because she was "too fat" but they go ahead and hire Gigi. That's the only thing I've been seeing.  :idk:

There may be a possibility that Sui is one of those girls that got an invitation to walk (like Cara did a couple of years back)

Woah, Valentina went to castings?! I've literally wished that she would work with VS for the last 9 years or so. I believe she shot for them in 2004 right before Ralph Lauren scooped her up for the next decade. Knowing VS, I won't get my hopes up, but her inclusion would make my day.

I can't believe some people on instagram, they think they have the right to post such intense (probably fake) information about people they've never and probably will never meet.

Ed Razek could sue whoever is behind that page for defamation of character and he'd probably win the case. That's disgusting, really...people are fucked up.

---

This Madison girl looks stunning. Definitely caught my eye. What's her surname? I'm curious to see how she walks.

Valentina would be a great choice for the show, she's one of the most beautiful models and her walk is great.

I like that all of the models are keeping hush (mostly) about their appearance. Last year they all confirmed themselves and there was no surprise. One of my favourite parts about the VSFS is logging on to Bellazon on the day of the show and spotting all the faces backstage and seeing their transformation.

Someone mentioned Natasha Poly? I really doubt she'll make an appearance. Last year she seemed to be confirmed and then..Nothing.