Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I guess the regulars don't just automatically get a spot this year. They have to go in for castings. Before outside of Angels they always had to go casting except Lais. She was in the show each year without casting. There's that angel video of her this year and she went to one of the castings and they were confused as to why she went. Maybe girls like Josephine and Devon still have to go but it's just a formality.

I'm leaning towards Portrait. I'm guessing those are the wings for the bra, and not actually part of the bra itself, and Sophia was going on about how portrait was soft and feminine with dusty blues but. :idk: Who knows with VS.

Having seen the second picture, I take it all back. Now I'm feeling Exotic Butterfly but :ninja:

I'm leaning towards Portrait. I'm guessing those are the wings for the bra, and not actually part of the bra itself, and Sophia was going on about how portrait was soft and feminine with dusty blues but. :idk: Who knows with VS.

Having seen the second picture, I take it all back. Now I'm feeling Exotic Butterfly but :ninja:

I cant figure it out what the meant with this snap...

post-89299-0-85488100-1446212863_thumb.p