Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I guess the regulars don't just automatically get a spot this year. They have to go in for castings. Before outside of Angels they always had to go casting except Lais. She was in the show each year without casting. There's that angel video of her this year and she went to one of the castings and they were confused as to why she went. Maybe girls like Josephine and Devon still have to go but it's just a formality.

Izabel Goulart hasnt been in NY for a long time same as Magdalena. Constance has been in LA for a while now... I find it weird that Devon, Kelly etc have to go

Clauds can you tell them why casting was so late this year? I won't say anything. I leave the details in your hands.

Sadly no, I can't. But considering the date and the lack confirmation from veterans i'm expecting a cast filled with newbies.

Can't believe #BodybyIza is back tho, i was starting to truly believe we would luck out this year. :rofl:

Well I like Iza so i'm excited that she is in again this year. She reminds me of the "sexy women" days of VS instead of the "bombshell girls" but she is too crazy with that #bodybyiza. Those abs seem like rocks. Can you imagine her and Elsa pushing everyone to be in front?  :rofl:

Kind of an interesting point brought up in Candys thread:

So I am 99% sure it's going to be Lily Aldridge. She's from Santa Monica and I believe still lives there or very close to there. If they want to keep it a big secret then it makes sense. This way no model flies in and ruins the surprise. All Lily has to do is drive over from her home.

It would explain why they chose such a random location like Santa Monica.

I think if it was Candice it would be at a store in New York.

Just my 2 cents.

So I am 99% sure it's going to be Lily Aldridge. She's from Santa Monica and I believe still lives there or very close to there. If they want to keep it a big secret then it makes sense. This way no model flies in and ruins the surprise. All Lily has to do is drive over from her home.

Just my 2 cents.

Behati and Alessandra also live in the area so it doesn't mean Lily got it.

They've done NYC and Las Vegas reveals already so it makes sense they are doing California now, I don't think it means anything at all, especially considering models are not that followed by paparazzi, except Alessandra but we all know that's a different story.

Just my 2 cents.

Well Behati lives in Los Angeles, California so i think she can be too...