Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Sucks that the most beautiful blonde of them all..Doutzen will never be back. This would have been her year with the FB. Can't blame her though, VS never gave her the recognition she deserved. 

Lily A and Taylor in the Balmain show were just terrible at walking. Lily needs to seriously stop with that hideous duck face. 

I like how Gigi is not just bones like all the other models. She looks great and is memorable. 

Don't get me wrong, I like Lily D. I do, in fact I like that she's gotten so much success from walking for VS. But ever since last year's show, I almost felt like I'm not in to her anymore. she had great outfits, and she only manages a quiet smile or a random "IDC" turn. She didn't do her Swarovski outfit justice last year, I felt like I was watching Cameron Russell 2.0... I don't want her to be some over the top model, but it'd be great to see her flash her teeth and smile for the camera, instead of making a lip smile as if she's been forced against her will to walk.

I know that they've got two shows to walk, but I mean everyone is going through it, so whats the problem? It's a job at the end.

Lily D was good from the moment I saw her, until last year, when every good impression I had of her just faded away.

It's probably because she's quiet, Lily D. comes off to me as a quiet person, but man.. last year, she really didn't put effort in to her camera time.

Sucks that the most beautiful blonde of them all..Doutzen will never be back. This would have been her year with the FB. Can't blame her though, VS never gave her the recognition she deserved.

Lily A and Taylor in the Balmain show were just terrible at walking. Lily needs to seriously stop with that hideous duck face.

I like how Gigi is not just bones like all the other models. She looks great and is memorable.

Taylor is usually a better walker, but the clothes were constricting so it was hard for her.

Don't get me wrong, I like Lily D. I do, in fact I like that she's gotten so much success from walking for VS. But ever since last year's show, I almost felt like I'm not in to her anymore. she had great outfits, and she only manages a quiet smile or a random "IDC" turn. She didn't do her Swarovski outfit justice last year, I felt like I was watching Cameron Russell 2.0... I don't want her to be some over the top model, but it'd be great to see her flash her teeth and smile for the camera, instead of making a lip smile as if she's been forced against her will to walk.

I know that they've got two shows to walk, but I mean everyone is going through it, so whats the problem? It's a job at the end.

Lily D was good from the moment I saw her, until last year, when every good impression I had of her just faded away.

It's probably because she's quiet, Lily D. comes off to me as a quiet person, but man.. last year, she really didn't put effort in to her camera time.

I was not impressed by her last year either. I was never a big fan of her but she never was bad enough for me to not want her in the show but maybe it was a tough time in her life. She seems way more happy this year so hopefully that translates on the runway

I don't like Lily D for VS. About Gigi, if you guys all said she looks excited for the show, than I'm happy for her to be in, and i'm pretty sure she will get at least two outfits and i don't think it will be pink.

If Devon isn't in.. I would hate VS for that!

Please we need Blanca, Bregje and Josephine!!

No Maryna???  :yuckky: