Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

So in reviewing the last location I'm guessing it's not Sri Lanka. I'll let you guys figure out why. :morning:

I'm thinking more Polynesian/Indian Ocean, Maldives, Seychelles, Bora Bora, Moorea, Tahiti & Huahine, but not Sri Lanka.

And sea turtles are on on every island, hell we even have them in Hawaii. Again I could be wrong, but the Nancy Drew hat is strong today.

HI SI :wave:

Just a quick thought: Does anybody else find it suspicious that Teresa Moore's casting call has the most likes out of any casting call on IG? She even beats Charlotte McKinney by nearly 1K likes, but she only has about ~24K followers on IG herself (significantly less than some of the other girls who got significantly less likes) and SI actually skipped her in posting casting call video on YT (in all fairness they might've just forgotten but they went straight from Charlotte to Tahnee in order of posting casting calls). It might be nothing and nothing against her personally, but something just doesn't add up here to me...

meh, i hope she's not a rookie

http://www.glamour.com/fashion/blogs/dressed/2015/07/teresa-moore-swimsuit-model

Glamour: When will you find out if you've been cast?

TM: I know they have a lot more shoots they're still doing, and I think they've picked one rookie so far. I'll probably hear in the next few weeks, and there should be six or eight rookies picked. It's all quite a mystical process.