Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

I never saw this tv show or her acting but Kathy Winnick is beautiful.

If crista cober was more curvy she would be good too.

Tqmp2RH4.jpg

Lagertha on SISwim!!

Ja!!

133756s59362katherynwinnick116322122.jpg

Katheryn is absolutely stunning

re: Sofia in the rookie pics - She posted on Instagram yesterday about being on Long Island and 10 hours ago about going out somewhere at night (she didn't specify location but I have to assume LI/NY area if she was there during the day) so that timeline doesn't really add up to me. It could always just be SI f-ing with us and trying to throw us off the trail like they always do but like I said doesn't really add up?

Also re: Daniela - with MJ and Darcie making such a big deal about how long their flights were to get this location I don't think there's anyway they could be in Tulum. Once again, could just be them trying to throw us off but they made numerous comments about 16+ hours of travel time so I don't think that's where they are. Would love to see Daniela anyway though!!!

EDIT: jay just reminded me that I wanted to ask if you guys think the model in the previous pic is the #1 rookie model? If it is than the rookie is def not Sofia bc their belly buttons don't match up.

Since we don't know when the pics of the rookie were actually taken, if SI is actively trying to confuse when a model is actually shooting, it's hard not to think that the rookie isn't Sofia.  The brown hair and the waist/hip ratio makes it hard for me to think it's anyone other than her.  Guess we'll find out in 6.5 months.

mj posted a new pic and the body looks more like Dani's than Sofia's. Plus on Twitter fans have asked Dani what her "dream come true" was and she said they will know when they see it. Highly doubt it's for VS since it's a "secret".

^ Actually, the new pic looks a lot more like Sofia than Dani to me. The outie belly buttons def match up. Sofia's timeline is still kinda fishy to me but there's no denying that the bodies look a lot.

I can't post the pic rn unfortunately; I'm on my phone and on my way to work soon.