Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Sofia Resing looks like a second-rate Izabel Goulart

And I always thought Izabel Goulart was a second-rate Alessandra Ambrosio

But that's what SI is these days: not the varsity team, not even second-stringers.  More like a team of walk-ons. 

She should change her you may know me by my best work as this instead though....  :Angel:

A gorgeous Dutch model busted for swiping fish oil and three chocolate bars from a Whole Foods in Tribeca last summer dodged a criminal record by doing one day of community service at a soup kitchen, The Post has learned.

Wilhelmina model Roosmarijn de Kok, 19, spent a day feeding the homeless at the Lower East Side Girls Club on Oct 24. Her actress pal Rosario Dawson, a board member of the charity, joined her to perform the good deed as part of a deal her lawyer hammered out with prosecutors.

The next day, the blond stunner flew to London to try out as a Victoria’s Secret Angel for this year’s hotly anticipated show and landed the gig, said her defense lawyer Sal Strazzullo.
De Kok will be strutting her long legs down the catwalk on Dec. 9.

“The charity work paid off,” said her attorney. “She’s on her way to bigger and better things.”
If the sticky-fingered beauty, who didn’t have to make an admission of guilt as part of the deal, stays out of trouble for six months, the petit larceny and criminal possession of stolen property raps against her will be dismissed.

http://nypost.com/2014/11/10/model-dodges-criminal-record-for-shoplifting-by-helping-the-poor/

She should change her you may know me by my best work as this instead though....  :Angel:

A gorgeous Dutch model busted for swiping fish oil and three chocolate bars from a Whole Foods in Tribeca last summer dodged a criminal record by doing one day of community service at a soup kitchen, The Post has learned.

Wilhelmina model Roosmarijn de Kok, 19, spent a day feeding the homeless at the Lower East Side Girls Club on Oct 24. Her actress pal Rosario Dawson, a board member of the charity, joined her to perform the good deed as part of a deal her lawyer hammered out with prosecutors.

The next day, the blond stunner flew to London to try out as a Victoria’s Secret Angel for this year’s hotly anticipated show and landed the gig, said her defense lawyer Sal Strazzullo.

De Kok will be strutting her long legs down the catwalk on Dec. 9.

“The charity work paid off,” said her attorney. “She’s on her way to bigger and better things.”

If the sticky-fingered beauty, who didn’t have to make an admission of guilt as part of the deal, stays out of trouble for six months, the petit larceny and criminal possession of stolen property raps against her will be dismissed.

http://nypost.com/2014/11/10/model-dodges-criminal-record-for-shoplifting-by-helping-the-poor/

:rofl: :rofl: 

This was the first thing I thought of when I saw her name. 

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2016

Line Up

Location # 1: INDIA

Irina Shayk

Nina Agdal

Chrissy Teigen

Chanel Iman

Sofia Resing - rookie

i love irina, but her and chrissy really ought to retire soon. 

so far i'm bored with the confirmed and 80% of the castings.  :/ 

at least india might be kind of nice.

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2016

Line Up

Location # 1: INDIA

Irina Shayk

Nina Agdal

Chrissy Teigen

Chanel Iman

Sofia Resing - rookie

i love irina, but her and chrissy really ought to retire soon. 

so far i'm bored with the confirmed and 80% of the castings.  :/ 

at least india might be kind of nice.

The year is 2147. The mutant wars have ravaged the earth. Humanity survives in small pockets of civilization.

As you stroll down a desolate dirt road, a ragged old magazine blows your way. You pick it off the ground, you can just about make out the cover.

SISE 2128 - cover girl Chrissy Teigen and her two identical clones

200_s.gif