Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Rose is back for sure ... i love her even tho her pics were so trashy lol  but she is gorg , funny and deserve another chance.
Kelly r is back sadly cause of ROY

Hailey is back Mj loves her

Erin we dont know 
Solveig we dont know

Robin Lawley  i dont think she is back even tho she took half and more of the attention on feb when she was the first “plus size model “in the mag..lolz to that cause she looked normal ,  her pictures were boring as hell and honestly she dont fits .

and well Ashley Smith... Bye...

It's usually three to four girls that come back. I'd say Kelly, Erin, Rose & Hailey will be back. I'm hoping Erin doesn't tbh, her shoot was underwhelming to say the least :ninja:

Solveig and Ashley had about zero hype around them and Robyn was pure PR that won't work for a second year in a row and other than the 'plus-size' thing it doesn't seem like she had much hype around SI costumers.

Erin posted a photo from her last year's SI shoot two days ago, so maybe that's indication that she'll be back?

Erin posted a photo from her last year's SI shoot two days ago, so maybe that's indication that she'll be back?

no thats an indication that SHE wants to be back tbh

the only rookies i'm excited about seeing again are hailey and rose.

i love solveig, but i don't think she'll be back. 

everyone else i could care less about. most of the rookies the last few years have been boring. 

Erin would have been rookie of the year if the votes weren't rigged, so I could see them bringing her back. I really want to see Rose back.

How many rookies generally come back each year?

No, Rose would have won.

No.

I bet Solvieg will be back.  Erin is smootie. 

How many rookies generally come back each year?

I'm pretty sure last year I did post with all the calculations, but I think rookie retention rate usually averages at around %50 so 3-4/7 rookies from last year (Rose, Kelly, Erin, Hailey) makes sense.