Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Could you imagine; Danielle Knudson, Daniela Lopez Osorio, Yulia Rose,

Hailey Clauson, Alex Morgan (I have some hope that with the right amount of  Photoshop she could look like her former self), and this lovely lady all making the magazine?

nWlfBn2.jpg sdVZDlx.jpg
RSF8Cmv.jpg kENVUKn.jpg

Best magazine ever...

I would just add in Camila Morrone... and it could possibly be the greatest Rookie class ever assembled.

(Unless it has been made fact that Camila is not eligible for this year, which I may have missed and for that I'm an idiot and complete failure at life and sorry.)

(But then Camila Morrone for SI 2017 for suuuuuure.)

Goddamn it Kiki! Everyone makes mistakes and no one is perfect. Lay off of my Canadian Goddess! hahahaha

Hey, S.I.

See what happens when you actually bring in quality models for Casting Calls. See how full off hope and excitement we are. Keep this shit up. Make Daniela Lopez Osorio next.

Could you imagine; Danielle Knudson, Daniela Lopez Osorio, Yulia Rose,

Hailey Clauson, Alex Morgan (I have some hope that with the right amount of  Photoshop she could look like her former self), and this lovely lady all making the magazine?

kENVUKn.jpg

Best magazine ever...

YES  :chicken:  :chicken:  :chicken:

Goddamn it Kiki! Everyone makes mistakes and no one is perfect. Lay off of my Canadian Goddess! hahahaha

That's her fav SI model according to her... She should know better... SHE SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!!!! :persuazn: :anger:

269350tumblrlxauvqCsy61qasdemo1r2500.gif

ok, I am cool :p

9LCQZka.jpg0EQ97Bc.jpg
AYVGoHh.jpg8crpJvV.jpg

riRkvR3.jpg
Upcoming Del Mar Swimwear campaign with my new GF... Gia.

Interestingly enough, photog tagged these images with #SI

Either they're trying to get SI to pick up the swimwear line, or they're trying to get SI's attention on Miss Gia.