Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

no James macari is in the patagonia  doing another work , Yu tsai is not there either , not Ben morris or Ben watts ... those are the photographer of last year. i wanna know what photopgraher is there!!

btw Joanne Gair is on the location , so they probably did body paint too cause she does the body paint work .

Ok thanks. I really don't want Yu Tsai to shoot again, he's annoying and his pictures are Ohhhhkay...

I find it strange that Joanne Gair could be at this location, normally they leave body paint for one of the last shoots. Who knows though.

Also: I hope they hire better Hair and Make up this year. Last year was a disaster.

Regarding Sara I hope they put her on the water this year. She's really good at it. Last year's dry photos were ok but not epic and I wanna see some epic shots.

(assuming she's in the issue)

EDIT: Sara is in Paris so I guess there is no way she shot SI already

Hope she makes it in another location :)

EDIT#2: It was actually a pic from Last month but just posted today! Sorry guys, disregard my information

Peter Butler - Hair

Tracy Murphy - Makeup (possibly?)

Possible first longhaul flight destinations, before SI took 2 further planes, to possibly Seychelles or Madagascar Thanks MJ :)

Guangzhou China

Mumbai India

Johannesburg South Africa

Hong Kong

Guesstimations: Seychelles or Madagascar via Johannesburg

I will neither confirm, or deny, just giving you guys something to think about.

uHOj5zg.gif