Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

There's a discussion about this in Lily's thread  and a theory as to why Sara wasn't in the issue this year. Either VS wanted both of them to wear all VS and SI said nope, only one. Or Sara's contract stated that she couldn't shoot for SI once she was an Angel. So it seems like VS isn't happy with the crossover for whatever reason. You could tell Lily's suits were VS because they were so much more boring than the rest.

1 minute ago, ceceshores said:

There's a discussion about this in Lily's thread  and a theory as to why Sara wasn't in the issue this year. Either VS wanted both of them to wear all VS and SI said nope, only one. Or Sara's contract stated that she couldn't shoot for SI once she was an Angel. So it seems like VS isn't happy with the crossover for whatever reason. You could tell Lily's suits were VS because they were so much more boring than the rest.

oh wow interesting

21 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Fun Fact. Every single suit Lily A is wearing in the magazine/online/app is from Victoria Secret... :rofl: I don't see Lily coming back unless VS pays for her to come back.

RIP Designers :(

i thought those suits looked familiar! Sucks for the designers though :/ 

4 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

A lot of people are commenting how "off" she is. I think she is ready to check-out.

Her eyes look kind of weird. Might be she is on something, might be she is just dead-tired. Or both.

But yeah, her behavior is not really modulated to a media appearance. She was like 5% removed from a real break-down.

3 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Exact same show as Erin, about an hour and half apart.

Oh man. This interview makes Erin's look even worse. That's basically how you handle promo like a veteran.

Nins is good at that shit, even when her quirky side comes out on occasion. I hope the powers that be at SI realize what they have in her.

2 minutes ago, brunoexclusive said:

I always thought that VS models (at least most of them) were not aloud to wear any other swim or lingerie in editorials besides VS. If that is the case I can understand why they did not have two VS models becausr there are not too many different VS swimsuits.

The odd thing about this is that VS didn't appear to have any issues with Lily working for SI and wearing other brands until this year. 

HAHA I just watched the Erin interview. Theres a 60% chance she was high and a 30% chance she was drunk. I doubt theres some anxiety disorder going on but she was really loopy in that interview im still not even finished watching