Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

1 minute ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Seemed to me like after Dan asked if she was still with VS, it all went downhill after that.lol

Yeah it was awkward when he asked that, he didn't know the names of the girls, etc. :ninja: She is very jokey and sarcastic normally, but this is just weird. Never seen her sound like this. Kind of sad actually. Her voice sounds off too. Shes on some hardcore meds, weed or booze shit. :ninja: 

1 hour ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

So I'm watching The Dan Patrick Show (sports show) right now and Erin Heatheron is on and I'm 99.999888% sure she's high as fuck. Weirdest interview ever. They should be putting the clip up on YouTube soon. Nina Agdal is on soon as well.

A lot of people are commenting how "off" she is. I think she is ready to check-out.

8 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Yeah it was awkward when he asked that, he didn't know the names of the girls, etc. :ninja: She is very jokey and sarcastic normally, but this is just weird. Never seen her sound like this. Kind of sad actually. Her voice sounds off too. Shes on some hardcore meds, weed or booze shit. :ninja: 

Yes, yes and yes :ninja: Few cringe worthy moments!?!

1 minute ago, katchitup said:

I just fininshed it. Wow girl. When was this interview? Morning time? Girl its way to early to get that f-cked up :ninja: 

I watched it live about an hour ago. So like 10-10:30ish a.m. NYC time.

Waiting on Nina to come on the exact same show in the next few minutes. I'm sure Dan is going to bring up Erin.

Just now, jj3 said:

Maybe she's just sick ...I'm like that when i'm sick, because the medicine... She's maybe disappointed by her own shoot, and decided to screw up the promotion ... :p 

Like how she was a total sourpuss at the last VSFS she walked b/c she was pissed off at them for not continuing her contract! :p 

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Like how she was a total sourpuss at the last VSFS she walked b/c she was pissed off at them for not continuing her contract! :p 

Yes :D I don't think she's high or anything. I think it's the morning, she's pissed, and surely a tad depressed...and it's her little revenge. I do that all the time :D 

4 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

she is someone who tends to be nervous in interviews so she probably took a few hits to calm her nerves :D

Yeah, but she did promotional stuff for VS for a long time, 2nd year of doing S.I. stuff.

She should be used to interviews by now, no?

As a representative of a brand, this is not a good look.

But I hope it is something minor like taking an extra hit or two and not something more serious going on with her.

4 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Yeah, but she did promotional stuff for VS for a long time, 2nd year of doing S.I. stuff.

She should be used to interviews by now, no?

As a representative of a brand, this is not a good look.

But I hope it is something minor like taking an extra hit or two and not something more serious going on with her.

Yeah, GAD is a medical condition even with medication it doesn't resolve it 100%. I have commented many times in the past how she is always seem so flustered and constantly stumbling on her words in interviews. Why do you think VS rarely had her do interviews and when she had to do interview they made sure someone was with her? :)

I even twittered her one time suggesting her to take a Xanax before going into interviews :p 

Just now, PinkCouture said:

Yeah, GAD is a medical condition even with medication it doesn't resolve it 100%. I have commented many times in the past how she is always seem so flustered and constantly stumbling on her words in interviews. Why do you think VS rarely had her do interviews and when she had to do interview they made sure someone was with her? :)

I've seen alot of interviews with her on these types of shows though and she always seems comfortable with people she likes, etc. Especially these radio shows,.