Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Just now, Lyla said:

Good for her. 

Not really. This is a good gig for her, she doesn't seem to have a lot of work these days. SI job is a good opportunity for other possible jobs. If she messes this up it will cost her a lot down the road.

Theres nothing wrong with Erin. She just gets super nervous in interviews. She did an interview with Doug Gottlieb which was super weird. There's a short clip on Youtube but if you listen to the entire thing, its super weird. This interview isn't as cringe worthy as the interview on CBS with Russell James. This is how rumors start and next thing you know her career can actually be hurt because the forums are calling her an addict.

4 minutes ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

I never been into partying at all, that kind of "music" causes me physical pain, but I tided over serious hangovers, or outwatched nights, and that's different.

That's you. 

Actually I have GAD, and I've also been in a condition like this before. I think I can see the difference. 

I guess everyone judges this situation based on their own experiences. 

I am at work so I haven't gotten a chance to view the interview. Just to clarify, I am not undermining or downplaying GAD. It is a serious condition and like all mental illnesses stigmatized. I am obviously not a mental health physician so I am can't diagnose someone nor was I trying it. I could only do is say my suspicions---which was what I did. Also GAD, like most disorders, manifest differently from person to person. It is not a "one-size fits all." If she does indeed have GAD I hope she is taking good care of herself and her well-being. This include taking medication if necessary. No one should be ashamed of having a mental illness or needing to take medication. When it comes down to it we are all humans trying to figure this thing out call "life."