Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

WTF!? When is the magazine going to be out? o.o, I saw Gigi and some others saying the magazine would be out for sale today. Or you mean is not scanned yet?

It's 95F/33C here and I'm kinda slow thanks to the heat :rofl: 

I went to my grocery store yesterday and no magazines yet. My favorite rookie Tanya and Barbara. Model search I vote for Dani Lopez. I am going to pretend Ashley and Ronda didn't get the cover. 

Like: Irina, Emily, Hannah F.

Dislike: Erin, Sam, Kate.

Best body: Bo & Hannah F.

for the rest I could careless.

I am dissapointed that Solveig didn't made it back. 

Cover potential:

48cd00465292596.jpg 

emily-didonato-2016-photo-sports-illustr

Just now, Clauds said:

WTF!? When is the magazine going to be out? o.o, I saw Gigi and some others saying the magazine would be out for sale today. Or you mean is not scanned yet?

It's 95F/33C here and I'm kinda slow thanks to the heat :rofl: 

It's not out. From what my book store said the magazine won't be on the newsstands till Thursday

Just now, dubstep said:

There isn't anything really different in the magazine than what's already online.

He's correct. I've seen many of the pages in the magazine and everything that's on the App/Online is pretty much in the magazine. There might be one new picture per model, but one or two new pictures isn't worth buying the mag (for me), or taking hours upon hours of my time scanning anymore. 

What's the point of the magazine if they have the website + app out already and it's the same pictures? o.o like wtf, why would you spend the money on it when it's all online for free.

I legit thought the magazine would be out today already since it always seems to be on Tuesdays.

18 minutes ago, Clauds said:

What's the point of the magazine if they have the website + app out already and it's the same pictures? o.o like wtf, why would you spend the money on it when it's all online for free.

I legit thought the magazine would be out today already since it always seems to be on Tuesdays.

Which is exactly why magazines are desperate right now for subscribers! 

Well SI may have fucked then, I saw so many angry susbcribers because they weren't sure they'd get Hailey on their mailboxes, and I get them if I got Ashley or Ronda i'd cancel that shit :ninja:

Just now, katchitup said:

Which is exactly why magazines are desperate right now for subscribers! 

While it's free all you get with the free version is the stuff on the website, to get videos/images not on the website you have to pay

1. Premium Upgrade $4.99
  2. 2016 Photos Upgrade $1.99
  3. 2016 Virtual Reality Upgrade $1.99

Talking to Pheno atm to see if we can get you the magazine.  Sit tight