Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Special 2016 I TNT

Features all the models:

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Special 2016 | Ne-Yo Performance | TNT

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Special 2016 | Jule Campbell Award Presentation | TNT

22 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

So I'm watching The Dan Patrick Show (sports show) right now and Erin Heatheron is on and I'm 99.999888% sure she's high as fuck. Weirdest interview ever.

Wow. Can you tell any specifics? What kind of high and did the people in the studio notice that she was acting weird?

3 hours ago, ltwilla103 said:

She also says that she wasn't retouched, in that case her body is pretty nice.

Bullshit you can see the clear use of photoshop to make Ashley look slimmer. These two lines aren't even remotely cohesive. Try and connect them based on the angle they're naturally directed in. :rofl:

nADW9EU.jpg

9 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Wow. Can you tell any specifics? What kind of high and did the people in the studio notice that she was acting weird?

So just a little backstory.... She's been on the show a few times so the guys on there know her quite well. Chrissy and Brooklyn Decker also go on the show quite a bit. They have a "Wall of Morale" of all their favorite S.I. Covers. So they are very Pro-S.I. Swim and they always have the girls on no matter what time of year.

So there's this one guy "Fritzy" who's son just had a Bar Mitzvah and she asked now that his son is a man if he got a "Handy" (hand-job) at the party. And they all laughed it off. But the whole interview she was just all over. She had no idea what the S.I. Virtual Reality was. She was babbling like crazy. And after she left, they were all like we have no idea what the hell that was. But they were trying to be nice because she is a friend of the show. But they said at least she wasn't boring even if she was a bit off.

But Nina will be on the same show in about an hour. I'll post the YouTube clip when they upload it.

And to be honest. I have no idea if she was on anything or not. But she was just all over. I wouldn't be surprised if she was though.

Thank you for the description @RIP_Cabrini_Green. Sounds like she was... :/

I recently watched a video of her on the Dan Patrick show and she was on the boring side for the most part but at some points there was some spark in her.

If she has some personal issues, it could explain why she sometimes seems almost down and hasn’t had much going on after VS. SI seems more like a consolation prize to her.

And I’ve wondered why both times that Erin and Lily have shot for SI the same year, they’ve been on different locations. Since Erin is the godmother to Lily’s child, it might have been fun for SI to have them shoot together for a bit. Maybe Erin and Lily are not really friends anymore.

15 hours ago, jj3 said:

SI 2016, My Review ...

Overal, the shoot are bad, the videos are GREAT (a strong point for SI) the locations are good, and the James Macari did a good job (!!!). Ben Watts too. Yu=Yu and Ruven Afanador = nope :D Some swimsuits are cool, especially the classical ones, the others are LOL ...

Hailey: Not bad, i have nothing to say particulary...

Ronda: Pretty cool !

Ashley: "What are you doing here ?!" 

Irina: I know you...nope...

Chrissy: She looks like Gary Coleman...

Nina: Body on point ...

Chanel: I prefer Lacoste :D 

Gigi: Ellen Pompeo ? 

Hannah Ferguson: Perfect ! Everything i expect from SI ! She slays the issue ! I wanted her as the cover girl, i confirm ! I hope she will be the one next time. Just wonderful !!!

Lily: She never convinced me with SI ...

Erin: Some shots are cool, the rest i prefer to forget it :D 

Lindsey: Some of her shoot are my faves for this year !

Bo: A real scam IMO...She seems sexy, but she just looks stupid in the end ...

Barbara: Not a fan ...But after SI, i am now a FAN. Her face is to die for, she's so charming...She really know how to seduce the camera...She's FUN. And her body is ...hmmm ...i love it !! I hope she will be there next time again, and for long time then. She could've done the cover too. I give you my vote.

Kelly: NON ! 

Samantha: What can i say, she got me. I like her, she's hot, her best shoot with SI ! I hope one day she will leave her "cheap whore style" for something classier, she deserves it !

Tanya: I miss Genevieve SO MUCH :cry: 

Rose: NAUGHTY, i love her ! 

Emily Didonato: Her best shoot so far with SI !

Caroline: Ok

Robyn: Running gag

Sofia: I hope to see you next time again ! Charming ...

Kate: Classical SI, i love it, one of my favorite shoot for this issue !!

Model Search:  I LOVE YOU DANI :w00t:

Side Note, i really like the new SI site and SwimDaily.

My TOP5:

1- Hannah Ferguson

2- Barbara "elle a ce je ne sais quoi" Palvin

3- Daniela Lopez Ozorio

4- Rose Bertram

5- Emily Didonato / Samantha Hoopes 

4 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

What do you think @Sanni. Weird?

Oh yes, definitely. I haven’t seen the whole interview yet but the beginning is super weird already. She would not be hanging off of Dan Patrick that way if she was not either high on drugs or taking medication that changes her personality or drunk. You could tell that Dan Patrick was feeling uncomfortable and as he started the interview, he had no time for Erin.

And Erin does not look good whereas she looked pretty in the other video that I saw of her when she was on the show.

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

Oh yes, definitely. I haven’t seen the whole interview yet but the beginning is super weird already. She would not be hanging off of Dan Patrick that way if she was not either high on drugs or taking medication that changes her personality or drunk. You could tell that Dan Patrick was feeling uncomfortable and as he started the interview, he had no time for Erin.

And Erin does not look good whereas she looked pretty in the other video that I saw of her when she was on the show.

They were supposed to do a 2nd segment, but Paulie, one of the "Danettes" and main producer told Dan to end the interview. That's why at the end it seems like he's cutting her off a bit..