Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

My Favs...

Irina - might be the best she's ever looked for SI, at least for me! It only took 10 years though :rofl: 

Samantha H - yes, I know.. Sammy, but I really enjoyed a lot of her photos.

Bo - such a girl crush and like Slowen said MJ this is the body men *and myself* want to see!

Chrissy - because... it's Chrissy and bejewled crotch.

Hailey - I actually enjoyed the majority of her pictures this year over last year. I've been a huge fan of Hailey's since she was 13 (I know, you pedo!) and I'm thrilled to see her dreams come true.

Sofia - While boring, you simply cannot go wrong with her body, and I loved a couple of her suits and for a person who loaths the sun to say I want them and I'd be willing to wear them, that says a lot.

Nina - Hit and miss face, but a true SI girl

The worst...

Tanya - I will defer back to original statements. Absolutely atrocious shoot & hands down my least favorite shoot of any model in 20 years. I'm not exaggerating the strength of my hate for this shoot.

"O.o dear god she literally has the shortest torso in the history of torsos... combo that with zero waistline and at times she looks as thick as Robyn. inb4 "she's got the best body ever" and then I'm a sad panda."

"Actually looking at Tanya she's like a 45 year old Trophy wife who's popped out four kids & has two stepsons almost her age. aka; Stacy's Mom And she's desperately trying to hold onto her 20's figure.. :rofl:"

Russian Call Girl?

Barbara - she's wearing a bloody jacket, her face while pretty still isn't much to rave about, and SI desperately seemed hell bent on trying to cover her body with full cover bikinis and odd posing angles, I wonder why.

Erin - :rofl::rofl: At least she gives me laughs over Babs & Tanya

Hannah D - Will stand by it; Nowadays girlfriend looks like a Real Housewife over a model, in fact I don't find a single thing remotely model about her anymore. Her face looks hard, aged and boxtox filled, her breasticals are O.o... Just nope!

The Rest

Apathetic at best and didn't care enough to formulate an opinion for the good or bad. Wouldn't be missed.

27 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Hannah D - Will stand by it; Nowadays girlfriend looks like a Real Housewife over a model, in fact I don't find a single thing remotely model about her anymore. Her face looks hard, aged and boxtox filled, her breasticals are O.o... Just nope!

Thank you. Like I said before, I felt sorry for her when I saw her GQ video. The gap between her breasts is unsurprisingly still an issue in her SI pictures.

You’d think that a SI cover model and the girlfriend of a rich and famous professional athlete would get the best plastic surgery in the world but it just goes to show you that often surgery can’t create something better than what nature made.

Hannah and Nina killed it as per usual, seems no matter the location, makeup, photographer whatever they always deliver.

Barbara I was excited for but her shots were kind of meh. Pretty eyes though, and the ocean really makes them pop.

Erin was TRAGIC. OHMAGOSH. I love the girl, but the skin, mixed with the location and the hair it all just came together so horribly. I don't even mind her curly hair its the curls in combination with the bangs :ninja:  

Ashley looks good, her poses and face look great! Emily and Ashley look so much alike.

I liked Kelly's shoot, much better than her pics from last year. Sam looks bad in person, but her SI shots always impress me :thumbsup: 

I liked a lot of Bo's pics,

Other than that, not many other comments. 

I keep A LOT of shit to myself, but I can't with this:

erin-heatherton-2016-photo-sports-illust

This looks straight up ugly, Erin looks ugly.

My fave pics are all of Hannah F.'s. She's literally flawless to me!

I also love Irina's!

Sofia's body is insane, I think she looks much older than she really is, tho.

24 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Thank you. Like I said before, I felt sorry for her when I saw her GQ video. The gap between her breasts is unsurprisingly still an issue in her SI pictures.

You’d think that a SI cover model and the girlfriend of a rich and famous professional athlete would get the best plastic surgery in the world but it just goes to show you that often surgery can’t create something better than what nature made.

What I found even more odd than her breast augmentation is how odd her face looks in some shots.

I suspect it's not plastic surgery. Tiredness? Boredom? She seems slightly out of it in a lot of shots.