Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Contributing to things Erin looks like, I actually did this while at work so yall better appreciate my effort :rofl: 

Any of the Def Leppard's members

CC from Posion

And my personal favorite and first one that came to my mind ... Dee Snider

LMAO she souldn't have taken it, I bet she's regretting it now :rofl: 

When are we going to see the magazine? I'm curious to see the pictures they put in and who got more/less pictures.

Just now, Clauds said:

LMAO she souldn't have taken it, I bet she's regretting it now :rofl: 

When are we going to see the magazine? I'm curious to see the pictures they put in and who got more/less pictures.

Magazine hasn't even been released yet to my knowledge and till it does we cannot legally post pictures from it.  But basically the same pictures on the website are the same pictures in the magazine. It's almost not worth even scanning the magazine anymore.

We get it already, Ashley and everything she stands for is the bane of your existence. Can't wait until she wins Rookie of the Year. 

Haven't looked at much of the magazine yet, but from my quick skim through the thread, Hailey, Ashley, Hannah F, and Rose are my favourites. Rose didn't wow me as much as I was expecting but I still liked her photos and she's gorgeous. Was expecting more from Lily and Hannah D but I still don't mind their shoots. Kate Bock was better than expected.

Chrissy is love, Chrissy is life. (And her big ol' preggo belly will be at the Miami Swimfest gahbless.) 

Emily D's photos are so awkward. She looks uncomfortable and the poses of her on the rocks look like she's lifting her leg to piss on them or something. :ninja: Erin's shoot is so tragic. I love curly hair, and think that maybe if she didn't have bangs, the hair would have actually been really nice, but then she got screwed over with the styling too. Sofia was probably my second favourite rookie though still pretty uninspired by her. Bo's face is the worst. Barbara was meh, but that's always how I feel about her. Please never let Kyra near SI again. 

I've forgotten everyone else, so I need to go back and look. 

Wrong, I find the cultural phenomenon interesting.  The very fact that several here have attacked me and stereotyped me  with pre-constructed and unoriginal talking points from the mass media is proof enough.  Or gone about their own tangents about principle.  

4 hours ago, Lyla said:

This is crazy. It's not even funny. I feel so sorry for Erin. How could they do this to her? Were all the stuff under influence? And that's one thing that they took these pics, but they also didn't throw it out immediately... Now I'm questioning the editors' sanity. Or is there major group of weirdos among SI buyers who digs this??? 

I think that if she didn't agree with the pictures wouldn't come out
in the magazine
or she wouldn't accept shoot more with them.
BTW Erin doesn't have any important jobs since she was dropped by VS.