Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

On 8/8/2016 at 11:42 PM, GuessGirl said:

Gigi I don't understand her look at all. Her cheek are to fat. I hate her damn eyebrows that arc shape is killing me. Her smile is not even cute. She can pass as princess Fiona shrek version. Her body is nice, and she seems like a nice sweet person. 

This is how I feel. I legitimately don't see it at all. It's kind of interesting to me that so many find her pretty, though - shows that beauty really can be in the eye of the beholder!

Her new Tommy Hilfiger commercial for "The Girl" fragrance kills me because it could be amazing with (IMO) a more attractive model.

I think it is very personal, because every person has his/her likes and unlikes. I think one person can be really beauty, but, in the inside? Or how is her personality. I wrote, for example, Raquel Zimmermann is not pretty face in my opinion, but, maybe is a good person, and she is nice, and a lot of beauty woman or man are only a beauty face or beauty body.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...