Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

To me, Channing Tatum looks like he has down syndrome.  :laugh:

John Cena also has a slow looking face- literally a stereotypical brute  :laugh:

Matt Damon, who can actually act, has a bit of the neanderthal look to his face too

And the poor man's Matt Damon really does look like he has down syndrome::laugh:

BtfjBvzCUAAfw-f.jpg

My entry to this is Jennifer Aniston and all her media accolades.  It seems like a scam of sorts because her looks have zero outstanding characteristics. And her acting is rather workman like TBH.

4 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Georges is not hot, he is handsome, charming & looks like an old fashion Hollywood actor.

I find him super attractive because of all the above and his intelligence, but he is no hot.

Now hot doesn't mean unattractive or ugly. Clooney got do much charisma :heart:

wonderful post, this is why I love you 

Classic hollywood; wonderful voice, so sexy :laugh:

Orson-Welles-Falstaff.jpg

Touch_of_Evil-Orson_Welles.JPG

IMHO I like the "grizzled old" versions of some of these actors better than their younger versions for reasons of gravitas and legend. " Those eyes...what have they seen"

EG.  Sean Connery, Daniel-day Lewis, Anthony Hopkins, Jeff Bridges, Kurt Russell  was awesome young and old. 

8 hours ago, GuessGirl said:

^ True. Why do men age good, and women age bad? Life is not fair. I am really attract to older men. 

I age very good & well. 42 going on 25 according to the people out there.

But more seriously, it's the society we live in who make us think women age bad because if you are a woman you are not supposed to have grey hair or wrinkles.

Hollywood and magazines allow men to age "good" but not women. And you also have the horrendous surgeries :dry:

We have to tell to ourself wrinkles are beautiful and stop thinking it looks better on men because it's not true.

And I love older men too // my age or older // but when I date men of my age people think "One more older men with a young chick" :laugh: 1 year ago I dated a men who was 1 year younger than me and 3 peoples thought I was his daughter :rofl:

Christy :wub6yh2cm: some scientists say it's genetic conditioning.  Men go after young women because of their supposed fertility while with women it doesn't matter as much in a biological sense.

Numerous people have commented that I look 25-27 this year when the topic of my age came up.  What they don't know is that I dye my greying hair..

• 2 weeks later...