Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

:rofl: I don't care.

A new one: Benedict Cumberbatch.

Maybe it's because of his character in Atonement but I can't stand him since then. I've watched many of his movies and he's a talented actor, but I don't get all these ovaries explosions all the girls seem to have because of him. :unsure:  

On 7/25/2016 at 5:33 AM, lostdiadem said:

A new one: Benedict Cumberbatch.

Maybe it's because of his character in Atonement but I can't stand him since then. I've watched many of his movies and he's a talented actor, but I don't get all these ovaries explosions all the girls seem to have because of him. :unsure:  

On 7/25/2016 at 7:34 AM, PinkCouture said:

^ I agree. Benedict Cumberbatch is not an attractive person at all! :no:

I think it is Sherlock that made him famous.

IjmOqcG.gif

Honestly, I've never heard of any women's ovaries exploding over Benedict Cumberbatch or say they think he is good looking either. :idk:

Then who the hell is Frozen Elsa Hosk? :blink: Unless you just mean Elsa Flounder Hosk the unhealthily skinny VS Model with no body

:idk: I'm so confused

Just now, 17 Moments of Spring said:

never heard of her

pVKtFaq.png

That's Anna Faith

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, Elsa Hosk's face is in no way ugly. Objectively speaking. Most people can see she's not ugly.

But she's boring though as a model. That might not be fully her fault. The types of editorials she gets are just sub par and all I see in her eds and stuff is pretty face, nice figure. That's it. If I wanted to see that I'd just stick to her instagram page. Editorials and things like that is about making art.

2 hours ago, JazzyJas said:

Lol, Elsa Hosk's face is in no way ugly. Objectively speaking. Most people can see she's not ugly.

But she's boring though as a model. That might not be fully her fault. The types of editorials she gets are just sub par and all I see in her eds and stuff is pretty face, nice figure. That's it. If I wanted to see that I'd just stick to her instagram page. Editorials and things like that is about making art.

Good point, and I agree to a certain point that it's not her fault, but she pretty much looks the same in all her pictures (same expression). I know she probably doesn't get to decide the poses or how they want her to look but I can't imagine them wanting her to look the same every time. Yes she's pretty, but it'd be nice to see her switch it up a little.

9 hours ago, JazzyJas said:

No it's ugly and bad figure cause there is none.

Looks like a boring fish.