Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (POST-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

I actually liked this show much better than last year. They should have made the fantasy bra stand out more, I think Adriana should have opened that segment with Chanel's wings, sorry Chanel.

I liked when the girls talked about each other too.

The thing I hated the most was Candice's horrible robotic script reading narration. It was so boring and opened a boring segment.

Also, Katy Perry and Akon are awful live, were they even singing? During California Gurls it was like Katy gave up singing and just let the background music play

So, i haven't see the show yet ... But from all the comments i see, im starting to think i shouldn't waste time downloading it :ninja:

But, if anyone cares ... The show will air in all Latin America next friday on TNT, just go to the site to see the hour in each country!

I don't like Lily A...she seems like a sweet girl, but to me she doesn't have anything special about her. Aren't the Angels supposed to be some of the most beautiful women on Earth? To me she is not that. I like that she tries to speak up in interviews but she ends up sounding pretty boring to me. But anyways...did anyone else think she did the same exact pose in PINK this year as last year? i just watched it over again and realized it haha.

So, i haven't see the show yet ... But from all the comments i see, im starting to think i shouldn't waste time downloading it :ninja:

But, if anyone cares ... The show will air in all Latin America this friday on TNT, just go to the site to see the hour in each country!

Don't bother.

Unless you wanna laugh/cry at how bad imagination can be at times.

I repeat what i said earlier/in another thread.

This is what happens when you blow your whole budget on Booze dreading doing this year after year and put together drunken ideas into a show. That's the only way i think these outfits got Envisioned. Maybe a bit harsh but really COME ON. The only good thing was the amount of knee high boots :blush::wub:

So, i just wasted one hour of my life watched the show ...

I read it was bad, but it was worse than what i was expecting to be honest, is still better than 2007-2009, but is still bad ... Whoever edited this needs to be fired ASAP, there are so many bad things i don't even know where to start

Candice's monologue, lame, so so soooo lame ... It was bad, really bad & pointless, as much as i like her, it was so fake! It didn't look natural at all. I won't even comment on Chanel's tears.

I still can't believe Pink closed the show, first of all it was bad, really really bad! The outfits were as horrible as usual & the music terrible too, & the fact that only a bunch of newbies walked there didn't help either, having a closing segment without Adriana or Alessandra wasn't the best idea.v& I though Chanel was closing? Ehh no, Katy Perry closed & it sucked, i tough this was supossed to be about the models? (BTW Katy, you should never do concerts again, you are baaad live! My ears are still bleeding!). I just hate Pink segment, i hope it disappears soon.

Im bummed it was more about the new girls than about Dri & Ale, i though that with Heidi out they would get more time but no, they didn't.

Once again, showing who was in the audience ... I really give a crap about Paris Hilton, i don't wanna see her, i wanna see the models!

The HF models walking the show is a big NO for me ... I want girls who look sexy & they gave me girls that don't look good at all in lingerie

WTF with the Fantasy Bra? Once again, they did nothing for it ... They should just stop having a Fantasy Bra!

For the good things:

The music & runway were a lot better than the past years, kuddos for that!

The girls talking about each other was super cute, i like what they all had to say about the other ... Adriana doing Rosie's lips was just too good.

I actually loved the whole Game On segment, it went really really good! Not the best outfits but the girls had so much energy, Erin's opening was great, the music was great ... I enjoyed this segment a lot. Isabeli was just WOW! One of the best parts of the show, she worked her bad outfit, i can't imagine another girl doing that & look that great

Emanuela in Wild Things, she only got one outfit but she rocked it ... It was by far the best moment of the show! Amazing, that should have been the closing of the show IMO, after Emanuela came out the rest of the girls were just 'meh' to me

Im very happy they showed more backstage & that it was a little more focussed on the models than last year. The finale was adorable (until Akon & Katy came out) with all the girls dancing together, i loved Dri&Ale at the end. & as a surprise to me, i actually liked Rosie this year! She got great outfits & she seems to be a nice/funny girl ... Im finally starting to get her!

My best girls:

Adriana

Alessandra

Anne V

Lily D

Izabel

Emanuela

Isabeli

Erin

Candice (until she opens her mouth)

Gracie

I was expecting more from:

Maryna

Edita

Karolina (not her fault, she got like 3secs in cam)

Lais

Constance

Julia

Stammy

Katsia (same as Kk)

I don't know wtf this girls walked:

Chanel

Lily A

Anja

Liu

Shannan

Overall, i think it was really boring. Better luck next year!

BTW, what happened to the guy from CSI? I tough he was hosting? I think i even saw pics of him backstage ... ? :blink:

BTW, what happened to the guy from CSI? I tough he was hosting? I think i even saw pics of him backstage ... ? :blink:

YES. I am seriously like still wondering about that. He was the host and they managed to cut him out completely. He definitely did film his part of the show.

I watch the show yesterday hated the perfomance, katy perry and akon suck.

my favorite segment was the 4th and 5th one. Hated the pink and the 2nd segment.

the 1st and 3rd segment were okay.

my favorite models were Erin, Rosie and Chanel they were the prettiest one.

Adri, Ale, lily, and behati look bad. well Behati look okay in the 3rd segment.

Candice was annoying. Gracie looks so precious and adorable, Izabel look nice.

Karolina :x

Isabeli look bad in 3rd segment, she look nice in the 5th segment

I like chanel and candice outfit in the 4th segment.

I love Erin wings in the 5th segment. Rosie look pretty bad in the 5th segment.

I prefer Rosie with darker hair color.

I like the song for the 3rd segment.

I actually liked the show. It was fun and quirky! sucked that the FB stuck in randomly :(

I liked adriana opening, it was decent !

candice is gorgeous & def one of my favs from this years show. her body is amazing.

also i loved it when emau came out with the cave men! :woot:

katy perry sucks @ singing as well as akon! :war:

loved all the wings this year- and the outfits looked really good in motion :wub:

the editing was ALOT better this year.. loved the mix songs.

I liked how there wasn't a host and that they all talked about eachother & got to see name w/face.

overall 8/10.

Me likey:

Lindsay, duh!

Emanuela's tribal thingy

Behati's pre-first walk squeal

Chanel's tears

Most of the outfits actually

The Angel getting pretty even focus overall

Inclusion of Heid, Tyra & Gisele in the wings segment

Katy Perry, even though her singing wasn't all that good

French Models represent

Lindsay

Me no likey:

Rosie looking like a cracked-out Nicollette Sheridan

Candice's monologue

Chanel's fake tears

Lily, Lily, Lily's boyfriend & Lily

Non inclusion of Leatitia, Inés, Helena, Daniela, Stephanie, Chandra, Karen, Marisa in the wings segment

Adam Levine

Lack of Doutzen

Chanel's wobbly walk

Not enough Lindsay

Overall a solid show but nothing wow worthy