Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (POST-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

Yes I would considering we've seen some footage of the show and it seems to be heading that way.

If CBS keeps editing the way it looks like they are for this show we might actually have a good show, the segments of the tapes/footage we've seen looks really really good.

VS seems to save it's 'point and laugh' schadenfreude for the perils of Karolina Kurkova.

Hahaha, this is soo true! Shoe falling off in 06 and busted costume seam in 08. Seems to happen every 2 years, maybe they'll edit in some hilarity this year.

One thing is clear, they are using up the publicity

Nov 11, 2010 - The press got a sneak peek at the runway and model line-up for this year’s sexiest night on television as 29 of 34 models walking in the 2010 Fashion Show gathered at the Lexington Armory. After weeks of castings and fittings, it was the first time that all of the models were assembled in one place—and they had a great time catching up. Look for ten new girls to make their Victoria’s Secret runway debut, as well as favorites Alessandra Ambrosio, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Chanel Iman, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge, and the return of Adriana Lima and Karolina Kurkova.

Why do they keep forgetting about Lindsay, though?

Yes I would considering we've seen some footage of the show and it seems to be heading that way.

If CBS keeps editing the way it looks like they are for this show we might actually have a good show, the segments of the tapes/footage we've seen looks really really good.

Actually, the use of the slow motion and some other crazy stuff is making it look weird to me, but hopefully they cut that sh*t out and it was only to hype the show up. Oh, and it's going to be the Adam Rodriguez and Adriana show from the looks of it so far (they make a hot ass couple, by the way). :laugh: Were there even any pictures of him backstage? I will die if this storyline they come up with for his character is like someone gets murdered at the "club" they're at and Adam has to find out who did it and it's one of the girls. CBS would do that to pimp CSI out.

I think that's the safest bet, don't you? I mean, as of now, all my prejudices and predilections are simply just reinforced - and those I don't notice I still haven't... :whistle:

Also, from the photos alone, it doesn't quite look like the 'One Night With Adriana' special that some quarters would have had us believe. But the show is still two weeks of tinkering away and we must remain ever aware of that! :ninja:

freaking HADES B, who has said it was the LIMA special, i love the chica, but come on, i'm just ready to actually see the show, and support ALL the girlies i like, but enough already, stop beating a dead horse here :whistle::whistle::whistle:

I think that's the safest bet, don't you? I mean, as of now, all my prejudices and predilections are simply just reinforced - and those I don't notice I still haven't... :whistle:

Also, from the photos alone, it doesn't quite look like the 'One Night With Adriana' special that some quarters would have had us believe. But the show is still two weeks of tinkering away and we must remain ever aware of that! :ninja:

freaking HADES B, who has said it was the LIMA special, i love the chica, but come on, i'm just ready to actually see the show, and support ALL the girlies i like, but enough already, stop beating a dead horse here :whistle::whistle::whistle:

It was a joke, sweetie. When Lima first came back, a bunch of people were talking about how the show would become "The Lima" show. Baron is saying that it seems like that DIDN'T happen. :laugh:

No one's beating any dead horses. :blink:

I bet she steals the show though

Pretty much. Sav and I have seen quite a bit of footage from the show, and it looks as if Adriana and Adam R will steal the show and take front and center. Candice and Ale look as if to be the other major stars.

I think it's an intentional omission. In the pictures that were posted of the clipboard the night of the show, Lindsay isn't even on the same page as the rest of the contract models. She also isn't in their list of runway angels on the All Access site. They might not be able to spell their models' names, but they know how to add them to lists. So far, Lindsay hasn't been on any of them.

Sorry, Siegmi. It's been a rough VS year for you. First Heidi, now maybe Lindsay as well... Who is your next favorite?

post-100-1289859920_thumb.jpg

I think it's an intentional omission. In the pictures that were posted of the clipboard the night of the show, Lindsay isn't even on the same page as the rest of the contract models. She also isn't in their list of runway angels on the All Access site. They might not be able to spell their models' names, but they know how to add them to lists. So far, Lindsay hasn't been on any of them.

Sorry, Siemgi. It's been a rough VS year for you. First Heidi, now maybe Lindsay as well... Who is your next favorite?

I know, I was joking. Sort of.

:cry:

Well I guess I'm gonna start luuuuuuuurving Adriana, and Lily then. :war:

On a side not, about the debate that keeps on debating, do I read Victoria's Secret Angel below the first eight girls?

Well I guess I'm gonna start luuuuuuuurving Adriana, and Lily then.

Don't do it, man! It's a trap!

Come on Ana. Join us. You know you want to!!!! Everything is so much better once you take Lima as your model of choice!!!

*putting pinky to my mouth and laughing evil*mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sav and I have seen quite a bit of footage from the show, and it looks as if Adriana and Adam R will steal the show and take front and center.
^Really? Isn't that up to us - presuming we're given a choice? <_<

I think you'll find there's a big difference between 'auto-erotic asphyxiation' and 'water-boarding'...

i think Adriana AND Behati steal the show.

heck, Behati's outfit made the papers in Boston already.

Well I guess I'm gonna start luuuuuuuurving Adriana, and Lily then.

Don't do it, man! It's a trap!

Come on Ana. Join us. You know you want to!!!! Everything is so much better once you take Lima as your model of choice!!!

*putting pinky to my mouth and laughing evil*mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

God no! Ana will never go that way