Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (POST-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

At least this show to me was much better then the past three. Sure it aint better then the other shows before then but at least we had a good amount of model time and decent outfits. Music was ok too. I liked Wild Things, Tough Love, Game On & Pink the most. Country Girls & Heavenly Bodies were the weaker segments. I like the look of Country but the song was boring. Heavenly I was hoping was gonna be really good. It just felt like too much going on.

Overall the show was decent. Much better then last year. I liked the little backstage things of Ale & Erin before the commercial breaks haha. And I liked the interviews with the girls and stuff. It all flowed very well.

I'm glad they finally give Alessandra the time she deserves on TV!!! She's a great spokesmodel! Her English has improved immensely! I love that they show the door with her name in the dressing room!

Maryna was AWESOME!!! I love how fierce she was in PINK the walk, the balloon pushing, she definitely deserved to be in Wild Things, she would of been amazing there! I really hope she becomes an Angel!

Lily looked heavenly!

I thought the first segment was really good, with the outfits, models, and just general feel. It was definitely a pump up for a start, and I loved that all the models were rocking out and excited. I was also really surprised with Game On, I ended up liking it a lot. The music seriously helped, it was incredibly catchy. Country Girls had beautiful clothes but the song really did slow everything down. Wild Things was gorgeous, one of my favorite segments. The outfits were all beautiful, especially Karolina's wings. I heard a collective gasp in the room when she turned the corner and they were spread out. Heavenly Bodies was yeah, full of a lot and just sort of overdone, almost, but still pretty. I actually didn't mind Akon. And then PINK closing was a good idea. Lots of energy and fun, especially watching the girls dance backstage!

Overall, it was actually a pretty good show this year, props for VS!

I might have to look at the show again, but from what I saw at first sight, NOT BAD. For one thing, before the show and the inbtween segments, they went back to focusing on the models. The fact that they interviewed many of the models, and not just focusing on the Angels, was a plus. The opening of the show is always good, as most of them are. Country Girls, while not my favorite, was not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. The clothes were actually pretty decent, and the song was not that annoying. They did tend to go a little overboard with the slow-motion in that segent, though. Game on was the BEST SEGMENT!!! The dancing gymnasts were, all the models were acting all spunky and sporty, and the girl carrying the weights(it was Isabel, right) really did a good job. :D The Wild Thing segment practically had me :drool:. The Pink segment was another highlight, especially when Katy Perry was singing "California Gurls" and all the girls from Cali(Chanel, Lily, Lindsay, among others) took their turns ON THE RUNWAY!!!

Overall I thought the show was pretty good, much better than last year. I was good to see Karolina Kurkova back, as well as Adriana Lima. I did miss Abby Lee Kershaw and Doutzen, though. The music was good. I always liked Akon, and Katy Perry's style of pop music totally fits the show, especially when it came to the Pink Section. I thought the finale was especially good. Istead of the final walk thing, they just come onto the runway in a party mode, celebrated the end of the show and thanked the crowd for attending. Props to VS for a good show. I hoping one day they will do as good of a show as 2005, but that's probably one for the ages, never to be met or toped. :yes:

The shock to end all shocks

:

I actually liked watching Candice walk, I thought she did a great job. Plus she looked amazing o.O

Brought a smile to my face

:

When Chanel found out she was getting wings and cried because of it.

Happy to see

:

So much Alessandra face time (
btw she needs the bra next year, thanks
)

Stared at

:

Adriana's hearts, points, badly edited foot stomp, bad dancing, and her tongue hanging out of her mouth.

Oh Adriana.... how much did they have to edit you? lol

As predicted:

Adriana's bra was barely noticeable compared to Flavia's blue outfit which looked more like a FB then Adriana's

Made me lolz

:

As the "
Angels
" made politically correct comments about their fellow angels, which you could tell

was bullshit for the most part.... and none of them made any effort to say something nice about Chanel.

(
She's a little ball of energy! lol Cop-out if I've ever heard one
) & Rosie's mouth... yes her mouth.

Actually liked:

The Country Girls & Wild Things (
Mostly because it was 30 Seconds to Mars the girls were walking to
)

Bored to tears with

:

Tough Love

Needs to Die in a Fire

:

The video editor.

Needs to stop her live musical career

:

Katy Perry

Noticed

:

A lot of the wings looked cheap in motion

Disappointed with

:

Lily A, she came across as very one dimensional with very little "
it
" appeal, same with Erin O.O

Moment that took my breath away

:

Edita walking in Country Girls

Please

:

No more HF models walking in the show

The rest of the show I very exceptionally apathetic towards.

1999: 3/10

2000: 2/10

2001: 9.5/10

2002: 2/10

2003: 8/10

Angels Across America Tour: 8/10

2005: 9/10

2006: 7/10

2007: 1/10 - lolz

2008: 2/10

2009: 5/10

2010: 7/10

Better luck next year.
:ninja:

Well I enjoyed it, the only segment I really didnt prefer was the country Girls, i think mainly due to the song, it DRUGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, loved loved loved Wild things, the dancing was awesome, and the music was fab, Tough Love & opening segment Im 50 50 on, as for Lima, and YES, let the bashing begin, as it already has. I loved seeing her, he goofness is always endearing to me, and hate to say this BUT ALESS, VOICE BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is GOD AWFUL, she looked STUNNING though. As for Candice, i'm NOT EVEN GOING TO GO DOWN THAT ROAD, ONE WORD SAYS IT ALL "ANNOYANCE". Hey if everyone can HATE on LIMA, i get to say my say on those i find as "unworthy" as everyone thinks LIMA IS :evil:

Well I enjoyed it, the only segment I really didnt prefer was the country Girls, i think mainly due to the song, it DRUGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, loved loved loved Wild things, the dancing was awesome, and the music was fab, Tough Love & opening segment Im 50 50 on, as for Lima, and YES, let the bashing begin, as it already has. I loved seeing her, he goofness is always endearing to me, and hate to say this BUT ALESS, VOICE BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is GOD AWFUL, she looked STUNNING though. As for Candice, i'm NOT EVEN GOING TO GO DOWN THAT ROAD, ONE WORD SAYS IT ALL "ANNOYANCE". Hey if everyone can HATE on LIMA, i get to say my say on those i find as "unworthy" as everyone thinks LIMA IS :evil:

No one said you couldn't. :ninja:

Made me lolz
:

As the "
Angels
" made politically correct comments about their fellow angels, which you could tell

was bullshit for the most part.... and none of them made any effort to say something nice about Chanel.

I was waiting for one of the other Angels to describe Chanel as the token black model of the group. :ninja:

The opening with the ballerinas in the cage was sick...I loved it. I only wish they would've edited Adriana's stomp in correctly. I liked the Tough Love music, and the whole segment really...I just wish they would fix the lighting to make it back like it was in 2003/2005. Where it's overall darker, and MUCH darker over the audience. It creates a more intimate feel and actually makes the models look better IMO. Sometimes in the bright light it can almost wash them out! :shock: even with the spray tans.

Music in the Country Segment = way too slow, boring, etc. Some pretty outfits...kinda forgot about this segment once the show as over really.

I :heart: Game On! Yes we all hate most of the outfits... or all of the outfits ;) ...but that music was awesome... it made that segment. I'm not a huge fan of Erin but I enjoyed her opening a lot. Loved the gymnasts, and loved Isabeli's closing! So cool.

Heavenly Bodies was a disappointment. Possibly more so than Country Girls. What made them think not to promote the Fantasy Bra during the show, or Adriana for that matter?! Chanel can be extremely irritating yes, but I don't hate her...I just don't like her for VS. PINK she's great. She just looked so topsy turvy in the Heavenly Bodies opening like she was wobbling all over the place....and I think her arms were stuck above her head. :yes:

Wild Things was good. I loved Emanuela's "opening" haha. I think if she wasn't waving her arms it could've been more "fierce"...but it was still hot. Her and Isabeli just had those guys chasing after them in their segments. I liked the more "tribal" parts of the music here but not so much the rock. They should've edited it I think. Still liked this segment a lot though...

PINK was fun...more so than usual if that's possible! Not much to say about it. I love Maryna in every segment and even though I think she could've been better used in a different segment, she was still great in PINK.

SIDENOTE! I loved, like most people, when the models talked about each other. Nobody had much to say about Chanel...and I feel like they made Erin say all of the things like "she's really hot," and "She just has an amazing body." haha. Still cute though. I started really liking Rosie after seeing the backstage footage and interviews from this show, and I've never been a fan of her at all for some reason. I loved her facial expression with her pose in Tough Love too.