Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

chicityboy

Inside Edition showed fitting footage today. They showed Erin, Chanel, and Anne V. One of Erin's outfits was a red, white, and blue boxing outfit (it looks a variation of the one from the sketch with red bra and black shorts), and another one was a blue bra with a gold shoulder accents and white wings. They showed Chanel in a red and either gray or white pinstripe baseball outfit. It was a sheer bodysuit type outfit similar to her blue outfit last year. Anne V had a small pair of cream/white wings with the outfit they showed. There's no guarantee that she'll actually keep the wings, but the outfit reminded me of a combination of Rosie and Candice's outfits from last year's segment that Heidi opened.

Monica said this year's theme is a Year of a Thousand Fantasies - or something like that.

Selita Ebanks just tweeted she's going to a special casting and Izabel Goulart wished her goodluck so im sure thats for VS...not that anyone cares cause she doesn't have many fans.

If Emanuela is in it this year. i will die :heart:

I'm pretty sure she's confirmed.... So.... how are you going to do it? :whistle:

:rofl:

I didn't even notice all of the details of one of Erin's outfits when I was watching Inside Edition. That's way too much happening. The wings don't go with that outfit, and they should get rid of the peacock crotch.

Hahaha agreed! That's all I could look at it's like a giant oddly shaped peackock feather that comes to a point above her belly button for some reason? What is that?

They were going for the bushy flower power theme ?

Then they must complete the set with Doutzen's 2008 eyebrows

So there are 27 confirmed girls. But as we all know that can change last minute as can outfits and stuff like that. So it's not set in stone til they are all backstage getting ready.

I am still not sure whether there will be 5 or 6 segments. We know there is a Sports, Pink & Country theme. I'm not sure where the Harp, Peacock outfits fit. Possibly last segment. Might be very glamour and lush theme. And the fb will be in it.

Monica Mitro is a bit of a ......

Next up was Bruna Tenorio, an aquiline Brazilian beauty favored by European designers for their haute couture shows; followed by Chrishell Stubbs, 18, a newcomer with cascades of dark curls; and Marloes Horst, a Memling Madonna in a lace mesh bikini; and Liu Wen, a Beijing native with longer legs than most point guards; and Cameron Russell, a part-time (“very part-time”) economics major at Columbia; and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, the woman best known as Megan Fox’s replacement in “Transformers 3”; and Maryna Linchuk, a young woman from Belarus who, although she has already been anointed a Victoria’s Secret angel, was auditioning again this year because, as Ms. Mitro said, bodies do change.

You don’t see them for a minute, and...” Ms. Mitro said and then fell silent. She held her cupped hands wide in the universal gesture for hips as broad as a barn.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/04/fashion/...2&ref=style

Wow, just wow.

wait wait wait? Rosie had to walk for them?! O.O