Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

chicityboy

It just got confirmed that ABB and Caroline T won't be at the show but apparently Lily D will

Sad Caroline and Ana BB won't be there. I am not a big fan of Ana BB, but she is a staple at the Victoria's secret fashion show. Happy about Lily D. She is growing on me and I like her better then the other Lily. Still hoping for Natasha P, Hana S, and Julia S.

I am just going to see how the outfits look on the runway before I pass my judgment. They are just being fitted. I am sure they will make some adjustments to them. I however do not like Anne V's outfit!

^There are 5 segments again, an spanish news site got into Lily's fitting too & they said the show was going to have 5 collections.

Oh ok damn. Wish there were six lol.

The only reason I hate five segments now is that the PINK section takes away from other girls. So there is less to see.

At least when it was five in 03 it was spread evenly amongst the girls.

I hope that as long as its spread fine and each girl at least gets two looks then i'll be fine with the five.

So Tough, PINK, Sport, Country & Glamour.

I think Adriana will open the show. Maybe Chanel or Behati will open PINK. Sport is opened by Erin. Rosie will probably open Country and Alessandra will open Glamour.

It just got confirmed that ABB and Caroline T won't be at the show but apparently Lily D will

Who confirmed it? :cry2:

Apparently someone asked their agencies and they said they didnt get casted.

To me that is pathetic. When they allow a girl like Anja in over someone like AnaBB or Caroline T.

That is one thing I am not happy with.

But Lily D :)

Who confirmed it? :cry2:

Apparently someone asked their agencies and they said they didnt get casted.

To me that is pathetic. When they allow a girl like Anja in over someone like AnaBB or Caroline T.

That is one thing I am not happy with.

But Lily D :)

My biggest issue with this is that the only year since she started working for VS that she hasn't been in the show was 07, and that was because she didn't even go to casting; she was busy. Do you know what this means? VS don't care about Ana anymore.

Assholes. Ana > Most of their basic b's. <_<

I don't care about Lily D. Pfh! :ninja:

:laugh:

lmao ^

I'll just wait to hear a proper confirmation. I'm still hoping :)

I feel so bad for my boyfriend, because he is not going to hear the end of it if on the 10th Ana doesn't magically appear in the show out of thin air. :D

Awww I sure hope so but it is looking as if that confirmation was in fact true :( :(

I like Magda but to me her and Anja should not be in the show. I'd rather Caroline & Ana.

Now i'm worried we won't be seeing Julia or Angela.

Updated List (Thanks to nothingless at TFS)

Angels and VS Supermodels:

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio

Chanel Iman

Candice Swanepoel

Behati Prinsloo

Erin Heatherton

Lily Aldridge

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Non-Angels:

Isabeli Fontana

Lindsay Ellingson

Jessica Stam

Emanuela de Paula

Maryna Linchuk

Magdalena Frackowiak

Edita Vilkeviciute

Anja Rubik

Karolina Kurkova

Izabel Goulart

Selita Ebanks

Katsia Damenkova

Abbey Lee Kershaw

Liu Wen

Flavia Oliveira

Anne Vyalitsyna

Constance Jablonski

Gracie Carvalho

Lais Ribeiro

Lily Donaldson

Confirmed NOT doing the show

Jourdan Dunn

Joan Smalls

Ana Beatriz Barros

Caroline Trentini

To be honest Lais and Gracie are the exact same to me. They look the same and have the same kind of build. Someone like Jourdan would be better then either of them. Oh well. I might be suprised by them.

I saw six rows too in Lily's video, but the guy said they had just 5 collections ... So maybe is 5 segments + the finale outfits for the rest of the girls? :idk:

But i agree with Kevork, i'd rather have six segment because to me PINK is just a waste models & outfits :pinch: