Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

chicityboy

Love my girlie LIMA, and love her goofyness, BUT CHICA REALLY REALLY REALLY needs to work on the posing, granted that pic isnt for the show, lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, but still, SIGHS, LOVE YOU LIMA, BUT PLEASE SISTA GIRL, MAKE US FANS PROUD :laugh::laugh: DO SOME NEW & IMPROVED POSES

It's not her posing that needs work; she was just fine all the way till 06, when VS asked her to be 'funner' and 'livelier' but instead she started making ridiculous faces and gesticulations.

All she needs to do is find a happy medium between classy and fun.

true, still love my chica though, and did you see the sports get up they put her in, OMG!!!!!! all I can say is its a cross between Fuck & Ugly, so its FUGLY

76773_144354165612149_100001126998463_224928_688686_n.jpg

I MEAN COME ON VS, ?!?!?!REALLY?!?!

UMMMMMMMM.... Why is she wearing a football field but is wrapped in a baseball? :blink:

Jesus...

ALSO: For the second batch of pics... I wouldn't die for her body. ;)

true, still love my chica though, and did you see the sports get up they put her in, OMG!!!!!! all I can say is its a cross between Fuck & Ugly, so its FUGLY

76773_144354165612149_100001126998463_224928_688686_n.jpg

I MEAN COME ON VS, ?!?!?!REALLY?!?!

UMMMMMMMM.... Why is she wearing a football field but is wrapped in a baseball? :blink:

Jesus...

ALSO: For the second batch of pics... I wouldn't die for her body. ;)

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Alas I would, but to each there own babe :p

LOL. Yes indeed it is so excited.

That is just five runways shown but next to that gold one is another blue looking one for Heavenly Bodies. Before Wild Things & Pink.

Looks like the lighting and colours are gonna be amazing. Big straight runway YAY :)

You guys are super slow on here, those photos on the previous page were posted hours ago on other forums. Just thought I'd point that out. So no news about the pre show events yet? Anyone?

Well if your such a frequent visitor of other forums you would know there is a event at the SoHo Store today or tomorrow.

Just because we don't sit and post things at rapid speed doesn't mean anything. Everyone here is still happy with what is being posted.

I'm glad the awesome people at tfs can post things there and here. I try and get thigs as they come.

Updated cast thanks to nothingless at tfs

------SHOW INFO

Opening: Adriana in Tough Love segment

Closing: Bubble Wings (possibly Lily D) in PINK segment

Segments:

1. Tough Love

2. Game On

3. Country Girls

4. Heavenly Bodies

5. Wild Things

6. PINK

Musical Guests: Katy Perry and Akon

------CONFIRMED CAST LIST (32 out of 33)

Angels and VS Supermodels:

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio

Chanel Iman

Candice Swanepoel

Behati Prinsloo

Erin Heatherton

Lily Aldridge

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Non-Angels:

Isabeli Fontana

Lindsay Ellingson

Jessica Stam

Emanuela de Paula

Maryna Linchuk

Magdalena Frackowiak

Edita Vilkeviciute

Anja Rubik

Karolina Kurkova

Izabel Goulart

Selita Ebanks

Katsia Damenkova

Abbey Lee Kershaw

Liu Wen

Flavia Oliveira

Anne Vyalitsyna

Constance Jablonski

Gracie Carvalho

Laís Ribeiro

Lily Donaldson

Shannan Click

Fabiana Seprebom (99% sure)

Julia Stegner (99% sure)

Bianca Balti (99% sure)

Confirmed NOT doing the show

Jourdan Dunn

Joan Smalls

Ana Beatriz Barros

Caroline Trentini

Marloes Horst

You guys are super slow on here, those photos on the previous page were posted hours ago on other forums. Just thought I'd point that out. So no news about the pre show events yet? Anyone?

Well if your such a frequent visitor of other forums you would know there is a event at the SoHo Store today or tomorrow.

Just because we don't sit and post things at rapid speed doesn't mean anything. Everyone here is still happy with what is being posted.

I'm glad the awesome people at tfs can post things there and here. I try and get thigs as they come.

It was a joke so calm your self down. There is no event today because if there was where are the photos? Like in previous years the events usually happen the day of the show not 2 days before. So unless some picture surface there is no event happening today.

Im verra verra happy with what is posted here, some have jobs and lives, and cant stay on stand-by for every update that comes down the world wide WEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB pipeline, thanks all ya'll cool cats who keep us posted, MUCH LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Thank you sista!